30 day shred

Options
If anyone is doing the shred Feel free to add me. I just completed level 1 day one and my arms feel like jelly.. Im excited to continue this program and see some results. How much weight have you lost doing this video??? Gonna shower and head off to work soon ill be back later to chat with everyone..

Replies

• CeleryStalker
    CeleryStalker Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    LOL if your arms feel like jelly now, wait til you see what your legs feel like when you try to sit down to tinkle. LMAO!! 30DS is a killer program. I might pull out my DVD and join you.
  • maura1110
    maura1110 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My sister and I are doing this! We're on day 5 of level 1. My legs were soooo sore the first couple days! I'll add you! :)
  • lilybear84
    lilybear84 Posts: 57
    Options
    LOL if your arms feel like jelly now, wait til you see what your legs feel like when you try to sit down to tinkle. LMAO!! 30DS is a killer program. I might pull out my DVD and join you.

haha I know right when I wake up in the morning im sure I will be sore. You should get your dvd and do it. I actually love doing abs and hate doing jumping jacks.. i wanted to scream at the tv, wait actually i did ha
  • MissXFit13
    MissXFit13 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I ordered it on Amazon last week, should be coming any day now. I'm eager to get started and catch up with you!
  • cocoma1
    cocoma1 Posts: 10
    Options
    Add me I can't seem to get through this! I make it to day 3 week 2 and fall off for a few weeks and then start all over again! I have to complete this. Are you ladies doing this on consecutive days?
  • marchegt
    marchegt Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've done it before but I just did Level 1 a bunch, got lots of ideas for workout moves and then did my own thing. I could see a difference after 3 days though which was awesome! Gotta get back on it to shape up for a wedding this summer!! I'll add you!

- Taryn
  • healthynerd
    Options
    I started it today too :D
  • Jeepers133
    Jeepers133 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I just started today, level 1 day1! I found it on Youtube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8&feature=relmfu
  • sherbear2678
    sherbear2678 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    just finished day 10 of level 1 - 2 lbs lost so far :) it does get easier btw the first day is the worst!
  • Leahnh
    Leahnh Posts: 30
    Options
    I just got done doing day 1 level 1... thinking this is going to be a good program!
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I just did Level 1 Day 1 too...wowowow!! I'll join in with you...will add you shortly. Like someone cocoma1 posted, I have started it a couple times but never make it past Level 1 Day 7.

My goal was to do it for the entire month of June, but didn't get started like I wanted.

I'M IN!!!!

Are we doing consecutive days or will there be a rest day?
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    This is my second time starting, last time I got to level 1 day 6 maybe...finally was able to complete all the jumping jacks, (this was about 8 months ago). Started again Sat, now finished level 1 days 2, day 3 tonight, and already yesterday I made it through without stopping, or dying.. Add me if you want!! Planning on actually getting in min 20 days in June!
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I just started the SHRED and had to take a rest day after only two and a half days!! I've always had lower back problems and when it came time to stretch at the end of day two I couldn't stretch to reach my toes, which I can always go way past! OUCH! I tried again the next day but after only 8 minutes I had to stop, afraid I was going to injure myself. I need to work on my form during squats I think.

So, starting tomorrow I will be back on Day 1. I would love to have any other Shredders as buddies to help keep me motivated, and I will of course do the same for you!

Work it hard ladies!!!
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    I just finished day 4 of level 2! You'll get sore for a few days at the start of each level, or at least I sure as heck have! Good luck, keep at it and you'll see results! I lost about 4 inches and 2 pounds during level 1.
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of Level 2. :)

One thing I've repeatedly read is that you probably won't lose a lot of weight according to the scale with the Shred, more likely you will become more toned and lose in inches. So if you're just starting- be sure to take measurements in addition to stepping on the scale!
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options

Bahahaha! I've already done this program, but I remember this! There were days I had to put my hands on the toilet to ease myself down onto it! Only on my toilet of course!! :-P
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Yeah, don't forget to take before pictures and measurements too. I did mine Saturday...
  • MarriSunshine
    Options
    I'm on day 5! I'll send you a request :)
  • neaneawy
    neaneawy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm not postitive on how you're supposed to do it. I saw somewhere you only do it 3 days a week and alternate another exercise for 3 days with one day off. That's what I'm doing. 30 day shred on Mon, Wed, Fri and C25K on Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun off. Last week was my first week and I'm seeing results and progress already. Just did day 4 level 1 today. I had to stop after the jumping rope the first time for water, but finished through everything else without stopping. I think the short warm up isn't enough for me. I'm dying through that entire first circuit. I also can't do all the side lunges and arm raises yet. I have bad knees and feel like I could hurt myself.

I think you do each level for 2 weeks. Not sure if I'll be ready to move on the level 2 after this week. I think I'll wait until I can do the whole thing without stopping and can do all the moves.

This plan doens't add up to 30 days though. I watch it on youtube, so I bet the DVD comes with the instructions.