30 day shred

Options

Replies

• wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    i finished it last week, took me about 6 weeks since I missed a few days here and there. I would love to do it again, and do it better the second time around. I am also going to start the c25k program.
  • vezzyfbaby863
    vezzyfbaby863 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've done Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred last month and i've started another month today. Last month i lost 16lbs and that's with out dieting! lol Jillian is a killer today felt like my first time all over again! LOL Can I join you?
  • RicochetRabbit
    Options
    I started 4/16 and did the 30 day shred challenge most of May. First few days my legs and arms were killing me. I could not do all the jumping jacks. Stuck to it everyday for at least 15 days. Then went out of town for 3, went camping another weekend. Then my sister started working out with me so I went back to level one. Today was my 1st day on level 3. I'm feeling pretty good. I can't do butt kicks or double jump roap but I can keep going. Sumo Squats..........:sad:

I do a 20 minute Pilates cool down right after shred.

I love fitness pal, it has been the reason for my success. I have lost 9 pounds and one pants size. Really firming up, especially like the improvement in my flabby arms.

Do it.
  • doreenOrtiz
    doreenOrtiz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am also doing that video on day 4 still can not make the whole hour.....she ruthless. My goal would be to do the whole hour
  • AliceKP
    AliceKP Posts: 4
    Options
    i am on week 2 and lost about 7lbs and haven't measured my waiste but it clothes fit better and lost some fat in my arms too. she definitely works you out and if you combine with food plan definitely you'll c results
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I started it today. I must need to follow the more advanced lady, lol!! I'm not like jelly at all! But, I do weights 3-4 days a week too, and pushups. i was in fact, dying by the end, lol. We'll see how I'm doing tomorrow though!
  • AC417
    AC417 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I did the first day of level 1 yesterday. I'm sore all over today.
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    Same here! I just started today!! It totally kicked my butt but I LOVED it!!!
  • bear_28
    bear_28 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 3, Day 7... Almost finished! Excited to see my final results on weekends.. :love:

It took me more than a month to finish it because I do a different bodyweight training on Sat and Sun...

But it's definitely a killer! You have been warned... :smokin: LOL

Best of luck to everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • blpasquarella
    blpasquarella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I started the shred a month ago and got about 4 days in and then just became overwhelmed with finals (for college) and all that mess and couldn't keep with the schedule of getting it done everyday. I ended up just going back to the gym (when I could, of course.)

ANYWAY,
    I found that while doing 30DS, I felt like I wasn't doing enough. Like I should've been hitting the gym on top of that.

Maybe it's just because I'm used to putting in an hour or so a day.

Anybody else get this feeling?

Also, does anybody do extra weight training while they do 30DS? Or does mostly everyone stick just to the program?
  • RockinBrandi
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of 30 Day Shred. I am a teacher. I'm focusing more on exercising and nutrition this summer to help me get on track for the school year.
  • lilybear84
    lilybear84 Posts: 57
    Options
    I've done Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred last month and i've started another month today. Last month i lost 16lbs and that's with out dieting! lol Jillian is a killer today felt like my first time all over again! LOL Can I join you?

HOLY cow thats awesome!!! im def motivated now good job
  • lilybear84
    Options
    I'm on Level 3, Day 7... Almost finished! Excited to see my final results on weekends.. :love:

It took me more than a month to finish it because I do a different bodyweight training on Sat and Sun...

But it's definitely a killer! You have been warned... :smokin: LOL

Best of luck to everyone! :flowerforyou:

How much weight have you lost
  • laurensayz
    laurensayz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 technically, but I skipped out two days because of stuff that came up, so I'm just gonna pretend it's one all over again. I'm gonna add you!
  • lilybear84
    Options
    I'm on day 3 technically, but I skipped out two days because of stuff that came up, so I'm just gonna pretend it's one all over again. I'm gonna add you!

SWEET, got your request. Im scared im gonna wake up sore
  • mirnavela
    mirnavela Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started today too! Feel free to add me!
    My 19-month-old daughter was dancing and "exercising" with me while I did it, lol. I think she thought I was playing with her. :)
  • trushcheff1
    Options
    I just finished day 1 so I will be along for the ride! took before pics..... ew. hopefully I will see some results soon!!
  • mirnavela
    mirnavela Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1 so I will be along for the ride! took before pics..... ew. hopefully I will see some results soon!!

Oooh, good idea. I had my husband help me take the before measurements this morning. Maybe I'll have him take before pictures in the morning, too. Surely one day of 30 day shred won't make a difference in how I look. (I'd have him do it now, but he works nights.)
  • luzmidd
    luzmidd Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm in... Will even grin and bear it as the hubster takes a before pic...

Feel free to add me, I know I can do with the support!

Are we doing consecutive days?
  • riche1972
    riche1972 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I did day 1 yesterday morning and am struggling to sit down!

My thighs are killing me!

Please add me, I could do with the support!!

Emma xxx