Women! Losing weight in boobs mostly

Options
2»

Replies

• tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Yea mine are shrinking, deflating, whatever you wanna call it. As long as they are in a bra they look fine, but other than that, not so much.
  • kelleymj
    kelleymj Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I had small boobs to begin with....went from a size 38 B to a 36 barely B. I would like to lose a few more pounds but can't afford to lose much more in the boobie area!
  • VictoriousMommy
    VictoriousMommy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    yep, I went from a 42DDD to a 36D, after loosing 57 lbs...I am thrilled though, I never liked having big boobs...too many back aches!!!
  • ALISHAWILLIAMSON
    ALISHAWILLIAMSON Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well, I went from a triple D while nursing, to a D and after losing 60 pounds I was a B. I've gained back 20 and now I'm in a C...so I would say that losing (and gaining) in the breasts seems to be the first step in either process. There's no way to control where you lose fat. But just remember, once the rest of you catches up with your breast, they'll look bigger again:wink:
  • dmcw19
    dmcw19 Posts: 129
    Options
    Lost them....and they were the only good thing about gaining weight. :sad:
  • boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    This post is incredibly inspiring to me! I really want to get back down to an A.
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Same with me. Upper body/waist loses first. :indifferent:
  • snoopynut1972
    snoopynut1972 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yep - boobs are the first place I lose any weight. In fact I've had to throw a couple of my blouses in the goodwill pile because there wasn't enough to really fill them out anymore. I find I usually lose a couple sizes in tops vs one size in bottoms. My thighs are where I struggle to lose. I blame it on my mother as we are built exactly the same. :)
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Yep, but they aren't terribly small. I think I was like 38D when I was nursing, stopped nursing were like 36C, started losing weight now I am at like 34C, some Cs fit too big but Bs are too small. I am kind of in between now.
    I love them now actually. I can on my stomach when I sleep, they actually look perkier now and shirts fit me nicer than they use to when my boobs were bigger.
  • cbjpl31
    cbjpl31 Posts: 5
    Options
    YES! I have lost a full cup size. From DD to D. 43 pounds lost.

Something I've noticed that I really hope will even out over time is that my breasts are not the same size. They are almost a full cup size different! My left is a full D where my right barely fills the D. It makes me very self conscious.

My husband told me the other day that from the back and front I have an hour glass shape again. I'm happy about that. I just need to keep losing in my belly. It is my biggest problem area and seems to be the last to go. :(
  • peacemongernc
    peacemongernc Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I think that is totally normal, but I wanted to share something... I thought the exact same thing was happening to me until this past weekend when I went to buy a new, smaller bra. The cup size shrinks as the band size shrinks on bras. So a D cup on a 40 is bigger than the D cup on a 38. I knew this but still thought my cup size had dropped a good bit. turns out I've gone from a 44DDD to a 42 DDD. And I could tell that if things continue the same way, I'll be a 40DDD soon.

I'm glad I'm not going to be flat chested any time soon, but I was really looking forward to being something more normal, like a C or a D. I'm curious now to see if that ever even happens.

Shannon
    16618372.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Jgasmic
    Jgasmic Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Lost them....and they were the only good thing about gaining weight. :sad:

Exactly! I was hoping I'd get to keep them. :ohwell:
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I lost a bit in my boobs too but maybe its for the best, otherwise I think they would not look proportionate.. So I think in the end all evens out..
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Well Done on losing that much weight in that short amount of time. I bet some has come off of your waist too, you just havn't noticed it yet. Yes, the boobs and back fat will go down a little, but it's all good.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I notice that too when I lose weight. Unfortanately, big breasts run in my family. I'm a 38DDD/F and I can be skin and bones and they will only go down so far. I have skinny cousins with huge boobs. My mom was an HHH/J and a buck 25 when she was my age. I think I'll get down to a 36DD if I'm lucky.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    A lot of it comes down to genetics. Since dieting, my band size has decreased, but my cup size has gone up. Hopefully it stays that way ....

My underbust measurement (band size) is down about 3 inches, and I am down 1 cup so far. This makes sense since I gained a cup with the last 20 pounds I gained. But since I lost those, my underbust is shrinking, cup size not as much.

Definitely keep tabs on your underbust. You may lose in the cup and the band, or just the band or just the cup.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I think that is totally normal, but I wanted to share something... I thought the exact same thing was happening to me until this past weekend when I went to buy a new, smaller bra. The cup size shrinks as the band size shrinks on bras. So a D cup on a 40 is bigger than the D cup on a 38. I knew this but still thought my cup size had dropped a good bit. turns out I've gone from a 44DDD to a 42 DDD. And I could tell that if things continue the same way, I'll be a 40DDD soon.

I'm glad I'm not going to be flat chested any time soon, but I was really looking forward to being something more normal, like a C or a D. I'm curious now to see if that ever even happens.

Shannon

You might end up with something liks a 36H, if your breast volume remains the same. IF you go up in the band, you need to go down a cup for the same volume of breast tissue. So a 34D = 36C = 38B = 32DD = 30DDD in terms of breast size. The band and the cup are relational.
  • jens_mission
    jens_mission Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I had lost 20 lbs. a few years ago and went from a C to a B cup. They do say we tend to carry fat in the chest and mostly on the sides under the armpit area too. :( I know how you're feeling.
  • BecomingElle
    BecomingElle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    A lot of it comes down to genetics. Since dieting, my band size has decreased, but my cup size has gone up. Hopefully it stays that way ....

Your band size has gone down and your cup size has gone up?! This is what dreams are made of! Hahaha I hope something similar happens for me.
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow I so wish I had that problem I lose from the bottom up, even when I was 115 lbs I was still a 34 ddd. I wish I knew what I could do to lose some boobs at least two sizes down would be great on by back and shoulders.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!