Best instant self tanner?

Options
Jackolina85
Jackolina85 Posts: 46 Member
My legs are soo pale! I need them tan looking for next month! The rest of my body tans real easy when I'm outside, but my legs don't. :( Anyone know a good instant self tanner?

Replies

• jilltaylor86
    jilltaylor86 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    The best I've ever used is fake bake, and I've tried them all. You can get it on amazon for about $15.
  • Jackolina85
    Options
    Cool, I'll look into it! Thanks! :)
  • Jackolina85
    Options
    Any other suggestions? I'm desperate! Lol
  • lulu9663
    lulu9663 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I like the instant bronzer lotion from Victoria's Secret (can't remember the name). It's go a decent shimmer to it, but not so much that it looks tacky. And it has a tiny bit of self tanner in it, but most of it washes off in the shower. It has a decent smell too.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Neutrogena Micro-Mist. It's all I use.
  • ExcusesStopHere
    Options
    I just tried the Neutrogena self tanning spray. I really like it, but it was more of a subtle change. It goes a few tones darker the first time. but it was easy to apply and I didn't look orange so it was a win for me. Good Luck!
  • Jackolina85
    Options
    Thank you all soo much! :)
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    My legs are soo pale! I need them tan looking for next month! The rest of my body tans real easy when I'm outside, but my legs don't. :( Anyone know a good instant self tanner?

It's a little expensive, but it's the only one I've found that actually works and doesn't make me turn orange. It's called Sun Laboratories, and you get 3 different bottles with your purchase. The first one help exfoliate the skin that you're wanting to tan. Then the second bottle is tanner itself. It's actually tinted a dark brown so you can see where you've already applied the lotion. It smells like almonds too! That tanner instantly tans you and works into your skin so after a couple hours you're even darker! Then the 3rd bottle is a touch up/moisturizer. You apply that however many times you want, it helps keep your skin from drying, and maintains your tan!

Like I said, it's a little expensive, but it's the only product that I use (unless I'm actually tanning, haha!).
  • Jackolina85
    Options
    ^^^Yesss...Sun Laboratories is the one I've really been wanting to try! Where did you buy yours from?
  • anels449
    Options
    ^^^Yesss...Sun Laboratories is the one I've really been wanting to try! Where did you buy yours from?

I ordered mine from their website. Was really impressed with their shipping time and I haven't had any problems with them yet! I do recommend getting a glove with it so you don't get super dark hands though haha!
  • Jackolina85
    Options
    I ordered mine from their website. Was really impressed with their shipping time and I haven't had any problems with them yet! I do recommend getting a glove with it so you don't get super dark hands though haha!

Nice! Think I'm gonna order it this weekend! Thank you!
  • anels449
    Options

Nice! Think I'm gonna order it this weekend! Thank you!

Of course! Happy tan legs lady!
  • Kandyhar
    Kandyhar Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm an expert on this! I'm always using self tanner before vacations and I love Jergen's Natural Express Self tanner. It's different then the natural glow, gradual tan stuff... I use the medium/dark, but my sister in law uses the light/medium and likes it as well. It's on amazon and not very expensive at all. It makes your skin really soft and I use it twice a week for a good color. good luck!
  • Jackolina85
    Options
    I'm an expert on this! I'm always using self tanner before vacations and I love Jergen's Natural Express Self tanner. It's different then the natural glow, gradual tan stuff... I use the medium/dark, but my sister in law uses the light/medium and likes it as well. It's on amazon and not very expensive at all. It makes your skin really soft and I use it twice a week for a good color. good luck!

Hmm...I really like Jergens. I have the natural glow...I love it...but I'm so impatient lol. Sometimes I forget to use it daily. I'll look into this too! :)
  • Kandyhar
    Kandyhar Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Hmm...I really like Jergens. I have the natural glow...I love it...but I'm so impatient lol. Sometimes I forget to use it daily. I'll look into this too! :)

Yeah I'm impatient also, that's why I like the Jergens Natural Glow Express. It's legit self tanner, not the gradual stuff and the color is better as well. I use the lotion, no the spray or foam.
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I love tan towels. They take a few hours to set in, but they're super natural looking and smell nice.
  • DMarie429
    DMarie429 Posts: 1
    Options
    For a quick tan look that lasts about a week to 10 days, find a tanning business that has a VERSA spray tan booth. They are awesome! About $25 dollars and you'll look like you've been sitting on a beach for a week! You will look golden, not orange and the tan fades away evenly and not blotchy like in my experience with MYSTIC tans. : )