Spandex shorts that don't ride up?

Options
I'm looking for a pair of shorts to wear for workouts and under dresses at a decent price (the only ones I've found have been upwards of $40 which is ridiculous). Does such a thing exist?

Replies

• brennamurphy42
    Options
    I'm not sure exactly what kind of shorts you're looking for, but valscustomized.com has tons of spandex shorts for only $17.99 each. They specialize in crazy patterns and colors (I wear them for rowing), but they do also have plain colors and I believe they have black. If you get the regular "crazy shorts," they are fairly long (I'm 5'10" and their large goes down to about five inches above my knee) and they don't ride up. The volleyball length "crazy shorts" are significantly shorter and ride up much more easily.

Hope this helps!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I got a pair of Adidas short compression shorts to wear under my regular shorts (for running) for $15 on sale at ****'s Sporting Goods.
  • marz42
    marz42 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I bought some from Junonia quite some time ago..they were upwards of 40, maybe more than that, but I must have had them for 7 years no, and they look about the same as when I bought them, despite many many wearings at week long camping events. Not sure if they still make them though. I have some cheap cotton ones, and those have worn all apart and ride up like crazy. I'd love to find ones like Junonias that are cheaper though.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Whoops... that should be the name that's short for Richard?
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Target. I have that problem cuz of my bony legs and Target's don't ride up.
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    It's all in finding the right size! I have about 8 pairs (i wear them under my gi pants to do jiu jitsu). some of the smaller ones the legs ride up, the properly fitting(larger) ones don't ride up. and if they don't ride up doing jiu jitsu, they aren't going to ride up doing anything!

mine are reebok and mizuno. they fit about the same, the longer leg style bunches up less.

i also bought them at Ricard's short form.
  • jendutton5
    jendutton5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Nike combat shorts! with a 5" inseam!