i will be happy when...............

Options

Replies

• k8ermarie
    k8ermarie Posts: 204
    Options
    People stop assuming I am pregnant! While I blame them and not my stomach for their insensitivity, I am hoping that the unwelcomed accusations will cease when I reach goal! :)
  • NatashaK29
    NatashaK29 Posts: 137
    Options
    I can run a mile straight
    I can bench my body weight
    i can keep up with my preteen boys and dogs
  • jannerpop
    jannerpop Posts: 1
    Options
    i will happy when i can figure out how many calories to eat a day for weight loss. i am 74 years . i hope for an answer.
  • katistrophic88
    Options
    Completing the Warrior Dash!

Feeling stronger, healthier and more well rested.

Self-confidence that I can pass on to my daughter and nieces!:happy:

Great thread idea!

Hell yeah to warrior dash! That's whats keeping me motivated! All signed up so no backing out!
  • verodzrosas
    verodzrosas Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    When I can buy the first pair of jeans i try on at the store instead of trying on twenty and not buying one...

When I cant take a picture next to my beautiful girlfriends and not be the plus sized one.... or hiding in the back of the pictures...

When my sister stops calling me elephant baby (although I highly doubt it)...

and finally when I can submit a sexy picture to female fitness models!
  • ClearNotCloudyMind
    ClearNotCloudyMind Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    When I weigh less than my husband
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    ... when I can do real pushups
    ... when I can do real pullups
    ... when I can wear a bathing suit without sucking in/holding my breath the whole time
    ... when I can carry my share of the gear when backpacking

But on the whole, I'm already pretty happy just waking up...it means I'm still alive :laugh:
  • schallerl
    schallerl Posts: 2
    Options
    I get to a certain weight loss, 60 pounds I am going to see my son who is stationed in Alaska. He leaves today and I am going to miss him terribly. I have lost 29, 31 more to go and I will book my flight. This is my promise to myself to keep me motivated. Help keep me on track!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I get to a certain weight loss, 60 pounds I am going to see my son who is stationed in Alaska. He leaves today and I am going to miss him terribly. I have lost 29, 31 more to go and I will book my flight. This is my promise to myself to keep me motivated. Help keep me on track!

OH I can only imagine how hard that must be!! You'll be there to see him in no time :heart:
  • Candoall
    Candoall Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    ...I am strong enough to run 1 mile...effortlessly!
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    when that mummy tummy is gone and I can wear tight tshirts over hipster jeans.
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    I don't know if I'll ever be truly be happy with myself;) ha ha. I always find room for improvement. I do like my shape better now, but will love it when my legs have no wiggle or jiggle. I will be happy when I love myself instead of like myself, when I feel confident all day, and not just at certain times:)
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm confident enough to ride a man out of a plane aka tandem skydiving.
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    When I can say I am confident, for the first time in my life. When I can buy clothes to show off my body, rather than buying clothes to hide my body.

THIS ^ is exactly what I feel!

When I will be able to walk without my thighs rubbing together.
    When I lose that lower belly bulge!
    When I can jog/run for more then a couple minutes at a time before my legs get tired.

Edit:
    When I can wear a tank top without worrying about that under arm flab.
    So I can feel confident in a bikini for the first time ever.
  • wackyfunster
    wackyfunster Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I am already happy!
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I'm incredibly happy now, but I'll be happier when.....

I can take my shirt off at the beach and know the looks from other people are because I'm a sexy beast and not because I look like a freak :smile:
  • tobykang
    tobykang Posts: 24
    Options
    my thighs don't touch when I walk! But I agree with some of the other posters, if I'm at a healthy weight/BMI I should be happy with that in itself.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    ... when I am just happy. (i.e. not deferring happiness in leui of something that may or may not happy).

Having said, reaching that the next, and final, notch on the belt will help the mood :)
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm happy now, but I look forward to taking dance lessons once I feel I am fit enough to endure them.
  • kblademstr
    kblademstr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i get rid of my belly fat and see abs :))