Before/Now Pics

Options
I was looking at old pictures with my sistes and realized how I was in almost NONE of them!! I had always run when I seen the camera coming out and missed out on documenting memories with my family. :blushing: :sad:

I think it is soooooo important to see before pics so see how far you have come!! Sometimes you don't realize how big you really were until you look and go oh my god how did I let that happen. :noway:

I was finally able to find one pic of me to put as a before pic in my profile. I still have more weight to lose but it is such a great motivator to see how all the hard work really has paid off. I havn't weighed myself in probably almost 4 months so the only way I know i've lost weight is through the way my clothes fit. Seeing a pic of me before has really opened my eyes. :smile: :noway: :tongue: :happy:

I encourage everyone to look at pics from before, it helps!!

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    WOW sweetie you are doing awesome, keep the attitude and you will be at that goal before you know it! best wishes!!!!
  • TheWayIUsed2Be
    Options
    You look amazing! I have about 100 pounds to lose too!
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You're doing so good!!!
  • Angie1215
    Angie1215 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!!

I just want other people to realize that it really is possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been struggling with my weight for over 10 years and this is the first time that I have been successful for this long amount of time. MFP has helped me sooooo much!! Without this website I might be back on the couch eating bags of chips and second and third helpings at meals. It truly is a lifestyle change. I feel like my relationship with food has completely changed, I no longer live to eat, I eat to live...food is fuel for your body not a crutch for "life".

Small sacrifices now for a big pay off at the end!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :smokin: :smile: :drinker: :happy:
  • osmium
    osmium Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!!! Congratulations - all your hard work is really showing.

I agree about the pics. I hid from the camera too, so for the past few years there are very few photos of me.