Any energy boosting ideas?

Options
I am hoping I could get some ideas on caffeine sources. I don't like coffee without tons of creamer which is full of sugar and/or fat. I tried some low calorie coffee drinks but they don't seem to wake me up. I tried green tea extract supplements but they did not seem to effect me at all. Those 5 hour energy drinks work but they are so expensive that I would like to use those as a last resort.

I may try some cold tea drinks but I'm not a big fan of teas and I worry about the sugar.

Do you find tea as effective as coffee for caffeine and energy? Any caffeine sources that I haven't thought of yet? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

Replies

• wasveganvictoria88
    wasveganvictoria88 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Caffeine Tablets?
  • run2jeepn
    run2jeepn Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Jet-Alert
    No-Doz
    etc...

All 200mg of Caffeine. If you need it faster. You can chew it up. Taste like crap, but works much faster.
  • gatecityradio
    Options
    I drink diet green tea and if I really need a pick me up Sugar Free Red Bull. They have a Red Bull Zero out but I haven't tried that yet. There is also Mio Energy that you can add to your water.
  • MashaSK
    MashaSK Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    99% chocolate without sugar, with salt and no other addings worked for me to increase blood pressure, fight sugar craving. But in small amount 20 kg for most of course
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    But in small amount 20 kg for most of course
    How much ?
  • bloodoner
    bloodoner Posts: 9
    Options
    Thank you all for your responses. I think I will try the caffeine tablets. They are cheap and don't have a lot of other ingredients in them.
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I suffer from fatigue, one thing I have found helps is spirulina
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Try the MIO Energy Green Thunder water enhancer
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    A natural energy boost is just old fashion water it will relieve the body of toxins and relieve fatigue . Exercising ( cardio ) will give you a boost . B-12 or B-6 will work well for most of us