60 lbs gone in 6 months!!

Options

Replies

• gaveruz
    gaveruz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep it up if that's what you want. Don't listen much to others. You look fantastic and I love the way your legs look, I can see muscles there! Way to go!
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! I miss being young and adorable like you!!! You are too cute for a thousand words, so I won't even try. Good job on the loss!!!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Well done Desiree, That's fantastic !!! a job well done :drinker: :bigsmile:

You look amazing !! your family must be really proud of you
  • jfatheree78
    jfatheree78 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You were a beautiful girl before, but your confidence is shining through now! Awesome! Great job. Beachbody (maker of P90X) has some GREAT fitness programs. Try Insanity next! Congratulations!
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good job! Love your phone cover and the dresses in both your first picture and your black dress in one of the "after" pictures. Keep it up!
  • onmyway1101
    onmyway1101 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! Congrats on your success.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing. And so much happier.
  • jodibrox
    jodibrox Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are soooo awesome!! Great work and keep it up!!!!! You are such a beautiful girl!
  • CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats!!:) So inspiring:)
  • megan18513
    Options
    wow this is so inspirational, and you are absolutely beautiful! what height are you?

well done! xxxx
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You are amazingly beautiful and I can tell that you're much happier with yourself after loosing the weight. Congrats!!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    We've gotta want it badly enough to change everything that's held us back ....... people give up because "it's too hard" ......... but if we just hang in there, results will come .......and once they come we never look back !

Well done !
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have worked very hard to get where you have, remember to keep up the active and healthy lifestyle. Enjoy living the life of a fit young woman and have fun!!!!
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Keep up the good work. =)
  • ashreynolds09
    ashreynolds09 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look wonderful!
  • FatFreeKandee
    Options
    OMG! you look amazing! I started yesterday at 239 :) I'm down to 236.6 right now....i cut out all my soda, alot of my progress right now is water weight im sure but I hope to have results like you.....thank you for posting this...very inspiring! CONGRATS!
  • ediblepotential
    Options
    You look terrific, keep up the great work :)
    P90 rocks!
  • babygotback560
    babygotback560 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats On Ur Weight Lost... I Can Tell U Are HAppy... Pic Before You DIdnt Smile Once...BUt THe Updated One Your All Smile... Good Job...Keep up With The GOod Job... Glad Your Happy With Yourself... Wanna Wish u THe Best...XoXoXo
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    hello gorgeous! way to go!!
  • DKaye09
    DKaye09 Posts: 109
    Options
    Congrats! You look fabulous
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!