Office Space

Options
UsedToBeHusky
UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
So my favorite scene in that movie is when they take the fax machine out into the woods and beat it with baseball bats. That is what I would like to do with my stubborn, slow, difficult, hypersensitive desktop computer right now!

Any office equipment (or just general fixtures of laziness) that you would like to take out back and beat with a baseball bat?

Replies

• k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    My ex-husband.

:laugh:
  • Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options
    hahaha at least once a week I feel the urge to yell "this is Sparta" and kick my pc off the back of my desk ;)
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    our copy and fax machine...both are down for maintanance at least 3 days a week...*sighs*
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    The coffee machine when its empty!
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    So my favorite scene in that movie is when they take the fax machine out into the woods and beat it with baseball bats. That is what I would like to do with my stubborn, slow, difficult, hypersensitive desktop computer right now!

Any office equipment (or just general fixtures of laziness) that you would like to take out back and beat with a baseball bat?

Now I immediately have to go home and watch this. My favorite part is right after, when they're all drunk and trying to breakdance. It feels good to be a gangster!

I would like to do that to my printer, which takes about 10 minutes to print 10 pages. And maybe my phone, because it does not have caller id or the ability for the caller to go to voicemail if I am on the phone. It's like the office from 1989.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    well I took a baseball bat to one of these /W\ and turned it into this \m/

office-space.jpg
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I love the way how your perfectly well functioning computer can work perfectly all the time..... until you are showing somebody something and it turns into a ZX81

or

Your mobile phone that connects everywhere ... until you are stuck in some remote hotel (or my mums), no wifi - bored stiff .... No Network!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Sorry it has taken me so long to come back to this thread...

I had to reboot my computer...

again...

today!
  • cycosomatic
    cycosomatic Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    "Back up in your *kitten* with the resurrection!" The scene where Samir is singing that on the way to his car. I fell out over that.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    hahaha at least once a week I feel the urge to yell "this is Sparta" and kick my pc off the back of my desk ;)

I literally LOL'd at this... you're going to get me in trouble!
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    That is by far one of the greatest movies ever!
  • Notorious_T
    Options

haha glad I could help :tongue:
  • gr8dayao
    gr8dayao Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Baseball bat the technology or the person...nah...but all those users continually complaining about pebkac and ID 10 T errors...technology isn't for them...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

I could totally see that as an Apple commercial!!
  • Notorious_T
    Options

TOTALLY!!!! ok now you have me LOLing at work

I could totally see that as an Apple commercial!!
  • Carlito21
    Carlito21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This one great movie, loved it... I can watch it again... In fact I think I'll rent it this weekend....:laugh: :heart:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    well I took a baseball bat to one of these /W\ and turned it into this \m/

/W\ Unbreakable
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My can opener.

For some reason, it works beautifully when I'm opening a cat or dog food can, but not when I'm opening a can of people-food.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I totally kicked the **** out of my laptop yesterday.... i was still in the office when i did it though!

Does that still count?
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I totally kicked the **** out of my laptop yesterday.... i was still in the office when i did it though!

Does that still count?

Now singing "good to be a gangsta" at work!