11 weeks 54 pounds (PICTURE)

Options
123457»

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic! Keep it up!
  • jojospaghettio
    jojospaghettio Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And I bet you feel sooo much better. I noticed that when I dropped just a small amount, I started to feel better. Can't wait to get closer to your loss amount! Nice work! :D
  • caviarblack
    caviarblack Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This made me teary-eyed (in a good way) because right now I look like your "before" photo. Thank you for the inspiration, and helping me see what is possible if I keep going. You look absolutely stunning!
  • hawkinsturner
    Options
    :smile: Fantastic now you give me hope, so happy to be doing my body made over, sort of like doing a body design.
  • Jbadiam
    Jbadiam Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Very good job !!! Keep it up !
  • caa50cab73
    caa50cab73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • GwendolynKay1
    Options
    You are doing GREAT! I had never heard of the 30 day shred...found all 3 videos on YouTube. Do you do each level for 10 days each?
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow thats amazing:smile:
  • netra11
    netra11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! you look great!
  • sensationallysassyt
    Options
    Way to Go!!!!! You look amazing~:noway: :noway:
  • shayleeloves
    Options
    you don't lose weight at all in your boobs! lucky girl ;)
  • itskristymarie
    Options
    Great job! The dedication is showing!!! Keep going!
  • RedSkinFox
    RedSkinFox Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Rock on chica!!!
  • MsMeghan10
    MsMeghan10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow girl thats awesome!!!! Even look in the before and you can tell your not happy but look in the afar. I see a smile =) Thats important as you lose weight too (in my opinion) Your are an inspiration for me and everyone else =)
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Fan-freakin-tastic. I looked like your before pic when I started and I'm 30 down.... good for you!!! Gives me a little kick in the *kitten*!
  • Boondock8
    Boondock8 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started Insanity yesterday 6/4/12 and looking forward to the program. I know that it will be challenging. I am inspired by your motive and weight loss. I hope that I can make it to where you are! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!