Fast Food?

Options
bekdavis
bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
when was the last time you at Fast Food?

Replies

• soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    personally? Saturday. I had a kids meal at Lion's choice. For me, "everything in moderation" works like a charm. :)
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Does Subway count? If so, Sunday.

Otherwise I had a damn delicious Gyro on Friday night.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I was starving right before I had a long night of singing a few months ago (January?)... Stopped into a Wendy's for a grilled chicken sandwich and couldn't eat more than two bites.
  • momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    We had Subway on Sunday, and before that we had Wendys almost 3 weeks ago.
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    February 29th.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Cheese pizza Saturday eve. 3 slices. DELICIOUS.
  • kaji13
    kaji13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    It will be tonight :tongue: They just opened a Sonic a few miles from me, and I haven't had Sonic in YEARS. Previous to that, I haven't had fast food in over six months. Gotta indulge sometimes :wink:
  • mayerel
    mayerel Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Last week I had to stop at McDonalds. It was literally the only place between my mortgage lender's office and my gym. Tasted like crap.
  • niss63
    niss63 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Had a Reese's Blizzard at DQ Sunday.
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    May 19th Burger King. Before that, maybe a Chippie months ago.
  • oldmanstauf
    oldmanstauf Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Last week. Had some Sheetz MTO.
  • queenofgrey
    queenofgrey Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    may 23rd. the day before i started my fitness plan. it was a last hurrah of sorts.
  • fatchiick
    fatchiick Posts: 105
    Options
    I had Taco bell on May 19 I believe the one day I went over my cals was suppose to be a free day to jumpstart a plateau... and I had hawiian BBq last Friday but didn't go over my cals for the day..
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I try not to eat it much because it doesn't set well on the tummy, but I had take out from the local Mexican restaurant today for a co-workers birthday :)
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Not technically "fast food" more like restaurant quality which was last Tuesday (my scheduled cheat day) . It was a mexican restaurant by the name of Real Hacienda. Love their food and the men who work there... hahaha. Chips with white queso, salsa, and guacamole. Entree consisted of tortilla chips, refried beans, white queso, shrimp, and grilled chicken with a side salad with lettuce, sour cream and tomato...YUM...YUM...YUM!!
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    I get a mcdonalds black iced coffee every now and then but I'm sure that doesn't count.

I think I had like one of my mom's BK fries a few months ago. I'm not really interested in fast food.
  • kodaks
    kodaks Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Not since January 1 :)
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I think maybe in January I split a chicken pot pie from kfc with my brother.
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I had pizzeria pizza about 3 weeks ago....prior to that, I honestly can't remember. Going to have to make Arbys fit into my day soon, though, I love the roast beef sandwiches. :bigsmile:
  • ashleyacee
    ashleyacee Posts: 118
    Options
    about a year and a half ago. I will NEVER let that crap into my body again. (I do order pizza but always the 'Create your own' and get easy on the cheese, veggie galoreee, multigrain thin crust!)