Anyone else have 60lbs to lose for goal?

Options
I'm almost half way to goal. I have about 60lbs to go.

Replies

• shaylasade
    shaylasade Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I want to lose another 60 to 80 pounds. I recently lost 23 pounds. I still have a long way to go, but it's the most weight I have ever lost so I have found it difficult to keep pushing myself instead of continuing to push to the finish line. Any suggestions?
  • mejustsmaller316
    mejustsmaller316 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm no expert. It has took me 6 months to lose 40lbs. I plan to push harder and maybe lose 60 this next 6 months.
  • mommasox
    mommasox Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow guys you are awesome! I have just started again to lose weight. I need to lose around 55lbs. I am down 4lbs in this first week. Mostly water I am guessing. Any good tips for your success you can share?
  • sizedosentdefineyou
    Options
    thats about how much i want to loose
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 65 lbs. I'm at a loss of about 22 pounds now. After I get to the first goal of 65 lbs, I plan on trying for another 40 lbs. It seems so far away right now. I have to focus on "one day at a time".
  • eriemer
    eriemer Posts: 197
    Options
    I started at 190 lbs with a goal of losing about 60 lbs total. Almost half way there and 3 months down. :) Friend me if you'd like.
  • virginies
    virginies Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100lbs and I have lost 10 so far. Friend me if you'd like.
  • beric86
    beric86 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am trying to lose 60 pounds and have lost 8 so far. I have been exercising like crazy and eating fairly well, my next weigh in is tomorrow! For good work out plans try bodybuilding.com they don't just have body building info, but weight loss info as well; from supplements (optional) to nutrion, even grocery lists, and its all free! I advise you all to check it out if you haven't already!
  • sueannerojas
    Options
    im just starting but i have 60 lbs to lose please add me everyone!