Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Onnnnederland!!! :D 67 pounds down since November 2011!

KacieHetrick
KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
Good Morning, MFP! I finallyyy got back to the 100's! 266 to 198.6 this morning! Getting there!

About me:
I'm 5'4"
Small/Medium frame

How I gained:
Hashimoto's Disease (gained 100 lbs in a year!) & using that as an excuse to make bad food choices and not exercising. Trust me, it wasn't just Hashi's fault!

What I do to lose:

I do Zumba 2x's a week for 90 minutes and recently joined the gym and started lifting!
I eat at my basal metabolic rate (1696 currently), plus eat back all exercise calories.
I try to limit processed foods and keep carbs under 100 due to hyperinsulinism.

266 Pounds
July2012_kc-3.jpg
Fat.jpg

205 pounds
2012-05-24_17-39-27_906.jpg

2012-05-04_18-14-50_851.jpg

jpg-2-3-1.jpg

Replies

• Teshablue82
    Teshablue82 Posts: 67 Member
    Awesome progress!! You are looking good! You can tell the hard work is paying off!! Good job!
  • Alyx128
    Alyx128 Posts: 92 Member
    Great job! You look fantastic
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    You look great and so confident!!
  • KacieHetrick
    Thank you! Confidence must come across in the photos because I feel like I'm less confident now! LOL I would have thought it would have been the opposite once I lost!
  • b1essed
    b1essed Posts: 18
    ONEderful Job!!!! Can't wait to get there too!!!!
  • Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Soon2Bfitmamaof3 Posts: 1,911 Member
    you look amazing :drinker:
  • tonia007
    tonia007 Posts: 1 Member
    Awesome!!!!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Great job! You look great! I love that you EAT too!
  • raerae514
    raerae514 Posts: 171 Member
    Congrats, what a great job you're doing! Such a pretty face, keep up the good work :)
  • Sdewhizzle
    Sdewhizzle Posts: 26 Member
    You look beautiful, and very happy. Well done you!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Great job, you look awesome! Welcome to onederland....I just got there myself on Sunday of this week :drinker:
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    I bet the girl on the first picture doesn't have skinny ankles like the girl on the second picture...LOL!!! Just thought I should point that out. GREAT JOB!!!
  • netra11
    netra11 Posts: 28 Member
    Job well done! You look good!
  • MotivateMeg
    MotivateMeg Posts: 110 Member
    You are doing great, Kacie!!! Keep it up!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    You really look great!!! Congratulations on your progress!!!
  • KacieHetrick
    Thank you! :) Funny how you don't realize exactly how BAD the befores were until you have afters! :)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Looking great! So healthy. Bet you are feeling great too! And I love your purple top in the after pictures - looks great on you!
  • pharmmom64
    pharmmom64 Posts: 12 Member
    Awesome job!! Striving for that kind of success myself. Thanks for sharing your progress and how you got there. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 494 Member
    Such an inspiration...You look beautiful and so happy!! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • KacieHetrick
    Thank you! I am feeling amazing! I will never take my health for granted again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!