Fell off the wagon!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sara Waresback and I am an Independent Beachbody Coach. I have fallen off the wagon multiple times and what helped me the most was joining a support group. I ended up losing 30 lbs and then creating my own team! We share photos, and recipes, and even daily and weekly challenges. It's free and it's on facebook if you're interested. I would love to help you get past this and I'll ask for nothing in return. It's just something I love to do!

Me too! What is the name of your support group on FB? I could use a bit of extra support right now.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I posted this for my mfp friends the other day....

Thought for today...so many people seem frustrated this week with their gains/losses, ect. And I just want to say...Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither were you. That extra weight you're carrying, the bad eating habits, the self destructive behaviors (and we all have them)....those things didn't happen overnight. Many of us have been perfecting "fat" as a lifestyle for a long, long time. If you haven't given up in spite of a bad day or a bad week, if you've made just a few good choices in a week of bad ones, if you changed one old habit or are doing one thing differently then you are doing great. We can't reasonably expect to be different after 20+ years after doing something because we've decided to be. So, even if your scale didn't switch or your measurements stayed the same...you're still building something new, and you're doing great. Changes will happen, we just have to remember it took time to get here...it will take time to get to where we want to be as well. Hang in there everyone!

Love this!!
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if you are talking about logging food or workouts or both. However, I've had some moments where I just wasn't feeling it. If it were workouts, I would take a week off or change up my workouts or both. As far as logging food, maybe a good splurge day would be in order for you.
  • Skyoctober
    Skyoctober Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks a bunch!!!! :smooched: I checked out that Stickk.com will do the same for the facebook challenge. I appreciate everyones help :flowerforyou: I hope you all wont mind a friend request!!! :wink: