True Blood

Options

Replies

• Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to more silly fun this season (and some more lovely Eric... mmm...). :smile:
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I am hoping i can get more into it this season. Maybe just for the wolf.
  • rstudebaker52
    rstudebaker52 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Alcide, oh baby, oh baby.

Anyone else psyched about Christopher Meloni? I'm a hardcore SVU fan so this should be interesting!

I am so excited to see what Christopher Meloni's character is going to bring to the show! I quit watching SVU after he left...so I'm super excited to see him back on tv....Sunday night can't come soon enough
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW cant wait...So excited.:love:
  • JourneyOfaVirgo
    JourneyOfaVirgo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Cant Wait!! i've been a complete fan all the through.
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I am so happy I found fellow True blood fans, I really have a hard time with who I like but Eric has always been my fave, alcide a close second, and well bill will do too.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Alcide~ obby. Initially, it was Bill, but now.. eh. D:
  • misskre8ive
    Options
    I can hardly contain my excitement!!!!!! :bigsmile: Love, love, love True Blood!!!! :love: (I wanna do bad things with you... :wink: )

13877405.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Not fair, I'm in the UK & don't have satalite. So I have to wait for the DVD's. Just got season 4 & I'm now waiting for the chance to watch it without my OH around. He has a very bad habbit of making stupid comments during shows & movies. You DON'T want to know what he did during Pretty Woman!::grumble:
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Season 4 finished in the UK around the beginning of May, so now I have to wait until the Autumn for season 5 to start :sad:

And thank you for the pictures of Eric and Alcide!! Personally, I love Jesus (because he's the spitting image of my other half), and I hope my mum forgives me, but daaaaaaaaaaamn what would I do to them...
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah can't wait! I cancelled my HBO so will be downloading it this season, this show has got to be on torrents right??
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Unless HBO changes the story.... for the 100th time... lol... Don't get TOO attached to the idea of Sookie + Alcide :wink: :wink:
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    Can't it till the new season starts... I love this show.
  • mrsjs140
    mrsjs140 Posts: 15
    Options
    LOL! I just posted a topic on TB. I had no idea this one was already going. I'm sooooooooooooo excited. I can't wait for my Eric fix.
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Meeee!!! And you had me with the first pic. No further scrolling needed :)

DItto
  • Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    yayayayayaya !
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    YES! <3
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I can't wait!!! Hello Eric!! :love: :love: :love:
  • glenoakchic2006
    glenoakchic2006 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    love True Blood I didn't start watching until season 3 then had to buy the first 2 seasons I can't wait. I can't wait to see Eric and Bill and see what's going to happent this season. I am actually re-watching season 4 episode 12 as I watch this. I am at the part where Lafeyette (sp?) is talking to Jesus in the bedroom and telling hiom he can't believe he killed him, that;s one of my fav parts of the episode.
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Just finished season three! Do you all think I can finish the fourth before Sunday? :tongue:

Annnnd, Eric :love: > Bill.