Guys are Better...

Options
2»

Replies

• twiztid_princess
    Options
    I agree, with you. The guys in my "slightly ghetto" neighborhood are a lot nicer to me than the girls. I get glares and just mean looks. The guys are sweet and nice to me. I don't like a handful of female personalities. I think that girls come across less friendly because it is a known fact that girls can be heartless to each other. We know how to tear into the other with no holds bared, so why even try to get snubbed. ya know?
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

am i alone in this?? do other women just not like me?? or are men on the whole nicer??

Yes, men tend to be much nice "on the hole". :wink:
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    @bigdaddy no they are not all... you know :) i think men are great

i also think women are great too... i have nothing against any of them which is why the comments and the looks are bugging me.. im friendly to everyone
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    ...for a solid banging. I'll agree to that.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

am i alone in this?? do other women just not like me?? or are men on the whole nicer??

Yes, men tend to be much nice "on the hole". :wink:

brat:devil:
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options
    :pulls out baby oil and pillows:

This is going to turn into a cat fight.

I'm taking my baby oil and pillows home....and I'll get my solid bangin'. I can thank MFP for making it patently clear to me just how far we have come (not very) and just how far we still have to go (very very very far, as in light years, apparently).
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Must be where you live , here all the men give me funny stares whereas all the women are nice and friendly to me :laugh:
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options
    Must be where you live , here all the men give me funny stares whereas all the women are nice and friendly :laugh:

*wink!*

In my experience. some people are nice, and others are rude. The motives may change depending on gender, orientation, mental health, age, income, social status, and identity. But on the whole, I get hit on equally by men and women. I also get crap equally from men and women.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

I'm taking my baby oil and pillows home....and I'll get my solid bangin'. I can thank MFP for making it patently clear to me just how far we have come (not very) and just how far we still have to go (very very very far, as in light years, apparently).
    w00t! I think I upset someone!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options

Really? No way. I liked your comment :)
  • E_H9
    E_H9 Posts: 23
    Options
    This is like the third "guys are awesome, women suck" topic she's made. I think she's looking for a boyfriend here or something. :laugh:
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

I fail at the internet today...sad panda
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options
    This is like the third "guys are awesome, women suck" topic she's made. I think she's looking for a boyfriend here or something. :laugh:

:drinker: :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:drinker: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    :laugh:

p.s. pass a shot of that tequila, kitty???

:ohwell:
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    Options

I fail at the internet today...sad panda

did you want to make me mad?

I can pretend to be mad if it'll make your day better, cuz unlike the women OP knows, I'm actually quite nice:

here you go:

I"M MAD AT YOU!!!
    MAD
    MAD

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:explode: :explode: :explode:

good?

:happy:
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    <snip>

did you want to make me mad?

I can pretend to be mad if it'll make your day better, cuz unlike the women OP knows, I'm actually quite nice:

here you go:

I"M MAD AT YOU!!!
    MAD
    MAD

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:explode: :explode: :explode:

good?

:happy:
    Are we talking like mad spanking?
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    It's an opposites attract kind of thing. Men tend to be nicer to women, and women tend to be nicer to me. But I am nice to everyone because I just can't freaking help it :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I have to admit that as a male, I am not very sure about this subject.

Actually, in my experience, I prefer to be around women... I think that is one of the reasons why I love to go to Zumba classes as much as I do... Well that and the rush I get doing Zumba...

But on the other hand, I really do not go for walks very often... Almost all of the exercise I do is at my local fitness center...

Sorry if I sound like a jerk, but I simply feel that women are physically more attractive than men...
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Must be where you live , here all the men give me funny stares whereas all the women are nice and friendly to me :laugh:

I can see why they would wanna be nice and lick your baconcakes lol!! :wink:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    You see, it all comes down to protons and electrons Electrons avoid other electrons, while protons avoid other protons. But get an electron and proton together and you have a match. Just like when you combine carrots and celery into a vegetable juice. It's delicious and nutritious. If you get to observe it, I think you'll find your answer while observing running with the bulls in Spain. There, you will clearly observe that bulls and men are not meant to be in the same place at the same time, especially when the bull is showing signs of aggression. I hope this helps show that while it may SEEM that women are meaner to you than men, really the high fructose corn syrup they put in beverages and foods is the culprit.

Best one today!!!