cucumber
    tomato
    red onion
    green pepper

2 TBL fat free ranch

1 cup Progresso Turkey and Noodle soup
  • Caramel Cutie
    Options
    OOOH, that sounds goood! I had a small rotisserie chicken breast, a 1/4 cup of wild rice and a few cubes of watermelon! I followed it up with a whole wheat, low fat chocolate chip cookie! :blushing: I just had to have something sweet!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Mixed greens salad with grilled chicken breast and LF cheese with Balsamic Vinegarette dressing.

Yummy!
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    ham and cheese omlet and a buscuit
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    s%*t i had mcdonalds .... no one yell at me!!!! we were running aroud like idiots all morning and we just grabbed something quick .... hopefully the running around helped burn some of those calories :indifferent:
    j~
  • frenchfoodlover
    Options
    s%*t i had mcdonalds .... no one yell at me!!!! we were running aroud like idiots all morning and we just grabbed something quick .... hopefully the running around helped burn some of those calories :indifferent:
    j~

hey don't sweat it - we are all here because we've been there! .... just move forward. Try to fit in a workout today if you can.... I find it always helps you feel like you did something to fix it... I have a set of "emergency" foods from restaurants if I'm in a rush or with the kids that I have from the internet that shows which restaurant foods are best, so if you are stuck there, at least you can make the best possible choice......:happy:
  • Me_Im_2b
    Me_Im_2b Posts: 165
    Options
    I had:

1 tbs Vidalia Onion Dressing
    1/2 tomato
    2 C lettuce
    1 Michelina's lean gourmet Parmesian Chicken Meal
    Options
    3 cups veggie lovers salad
    1 plum tomato
    1 oz of chicken
    1 serving pouch of steam fresh peas, thawed
    5 squirts of spray raspberry vingerette
    1 wedge of light laughing cow cheese
    2 pieces of 5 grain Bible Bread (no leven- more like a cracker)

This keeps me going for my last class period of the day:tongue:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    1 cup Amy's Organic Chunky Tomato Bisque - 120 calories, 3.5 g fat
    1 serving oyster crackers - 70 calories, 2 g fat
    2 cup Broccoli Cole Slaw - 50 calories, 0 fat
    3 tbsp Newmand Own Lighten Up Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing - 53 calories, 2 g fat
    1 Trader Joes Light String Cheese - 60 calories, 2.5 g fat

353 Calories, 10 g fat

That soup is delicous by the way!! And the broccoli cole slaw with the sesame ginger dressing is WONDERFUL! Both are my new addiction!
  • greeneyedgirl
    Options
    1 cup of kashi whole grain puffs
    1/2 cup strawberry silhouette yogurt
    red delicious apple
    a few tostito chips
  • Heatmiser
    Heatmiser Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Applebee's Chili Lime Grilled Chicken Salad, so good and only 250 calories. It's on the Weight Watchers menu and is on a bed of fresh spinach with grilled chicken, roasted peppers, red onions, mushrooms and low fat cheese with a chili lime dressing. I highly recommend it and remember, they have carside to go if you don't have time to sit and eat.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Lean cuisine Chicken, spinach and mushroom panini.....320 calories
    Bottle of water
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    2 Cups Veggie Lovers Salad
    Small tin tuna thrown on top
    2 tblsp. ff ranch
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    salad with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, green beans, kidney beans and tuna with low fat italian dressing follwed my 2 cups strawberries:smile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I had a cheesy omelet tortilla wrap:

flour tortilla - 80 cals
    egg substitute - 30 cals
    Laughing Cow wedge - 35 cals

Snack:
    Fit & Active - Sugar Free Instant Oatmeal Maple Brown Sugar, 1 packet - 100 cals
    2% milk - 60 cals

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I made gravy yesterday (tom sauce w/ meatballs, sausages and pork)....so today I had a tiny bit of barilla plus pasta w/ one meatball and some sauce and romano cheese....yum yum yum! I was too sick to eat last night so I really enjoyed it! and am still full!

hugs,
    Ali
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Wow, so proud of all of you!!! I went with my hubby to our favorite Korean Rest. I had grilled salmon with all the various korean veggies that they serve in little dishes...DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    We went to Applebee's for lunch and I had the Steak and Portobellos from the Weight Watchers menu. It came with steamed herb potatoes and broccoli and is 330 calories. It was very good. :smile:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    A very healthy salad from the grocery store salad bar-spring mix, mushrooms, shredded summer squash and zucchini, carrots, garbanzo beans, minced ham, celery, craisins-topped off with the store brand of sesame ginger fat-free dressing.

Fage plain yogurt.

Rice milk.