Out of the 300's! As of today

Options
Hey all I just got to the 200's today. So now I am 299.

I am feeling very overwhelmed and I have no idea why. I have never felt this way before. Has anyone ever felt like this during your weight loss?? Or am I the only one?

Replies

• Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I wish I could catch you, lol
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    it seems like the monumental moments get to us all. Out of 300, 25 lost, 50 lost. It is a reminder that you are doing something special. Great job to you. I hope you feel amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I understand completely....I bawled when I finally got into the 200s (I started at 450). You are literally lifting a huge weight off your shoulders, and this is the relief that it is finally happening!
  • mrmv
    mrmv Posts: 95
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!!
    Also to iddreams!!
    Fantastic!!
  • CourtneyHollinger
    CourtneyHollinger Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! this is great and keep it up! YAY! :flowerforyou:
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, hope to see you in two town soon.
  • ajbltn
    ajbltn Posts: 57
    Options
    This is amazing!! Way to go! And I totally think its normal. You get so used to how you were before, I'm sure it feels so different! But it's s good different! Congrats!,
  • kellyr73
    kellyr73 Posts: 5
    Options
    Congratulations on your achievement!!!! :happy:

Maybe you feel overwhelmed because this is somehow unfamiliar territory for yourself; something you haven't experienced in quite some time.

Enjoy your accomplishment, revel in it, Celebrate!!!! You're making progress :smile:

Cheers!:drinker:
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    WHoooooo! reaching a goal is always overwhelming! Great job!!
  • Norinella
    Norinella Posts: 31
    Options
    You are doing something amazing. You hit a number you weren't sure you would ever see again. It is emotional. But you are in the driver's seat and in control. Feel wonderful! Feel proud!
  • issyme
    issyme Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, just got into the 200's myself. It's a little bit like having an out of body experience. Not being quite comfortable with the new person emerging. Definitely a scary but exciting time!
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

I felt the same way when I hit the 100's!!!

It's the best feeling of accomplishment ever! Kepp up the good work!!!
  • comogirl
    comogirl Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats! And yes I find this process overwhelming some day and others I feel like I have a good handle on things! Stick with it you are doing an amazing job! You are an inspiration to me. Thank you!
  • cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful. Congratulations. I understand the overwhelmed feeling...I felt that way when I went under 200 for the first time in years. Keep up the good work!
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    When I went from 200-199, it was terrifiying to me because what if I gained, what if I got back into the 200's, it had taken me a while to get there and I did not want to lose it, so ya, I think I can understand how you would feel overwhelmed. But you know what, that is one step in the process...take the next step and don't think about the last...your doing great! Keep up the amazing work.
  • Araucaria29
    Araucaria29 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Yup, I cried when I made it to 199 :)

Congratulations!!!!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Congratulations KRISTEN. I'm so very happy for you :) I remember the feeling very well!
  • ForMe31217
    ForMe31217 Posts: 42
    Options
    that is such a wonderful job! keep it up
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. Keep up the good work. It was a very happy day when I got under 200lbs. I never want to see that number on the scale again. That was over 2 years ago. I started crawling back up tho. I gained 10lbs after I met my husband and another 10lbs after we got married. I nipped it in the bud tho, and I'm getting back on track, as I know how easy it is to get back up there.

So don't be too overwhelmed. This is a good things. Stay focused. What is your next goal? Are you going to give yourself a reward? Maybe get your nails done, or a new work out ensemble?!

Either way, keep going. Your health is the biggest rewards of all :):drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!