Out of the 300's! As of today

Options

Replies

• IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    Congrats keep up the good work and stay true to the course!!
  • SilkyHotspur
    SilkyHotspur Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!, big step closer to your goal.
  • JENROMERO
    JENROMERO Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • jfa002
    jfa002 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's Great!!! Congrats of YOUR achievement!!! Keep it up because you will do well. :wink:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    you should feel awesome, you've done so well, keep at it. b4 too long, you will be OUT of the 200s
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I wish I could be at that point right now, but I keep having some minor setbacks :( Someday soon I'll be able to reach that point, for now I just have to take it a day at a time.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is an awesome feeling!!! Good job!
  • mygrlz02
    mygrlz02 Posts: 32
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!!
    Also to iddreams!!
    Fantastic!!

Ditto!! Revel in your success!
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is a huge accomplishment. I felt the same way when I got out of the 300's.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! I'm so happy for you!
  • jgiese7
    jgiese7 Posts: 3
    Options
    Congrats!!! I also reached that milestone today! Keep up the hard work!
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    YOU! GO! GIRL!!!!

YESssss!! I have felt that way because that big bar on the bottom of the scale goes one lower and you feel like you've lost 50 pounds. At least, that's how I felt!!!!

Keep pushing!
  • agbarash
    agbarash Posts: 7
    Options
    Very nice accomplishment indeed. But..it's just the beginning! Set yourself a new goal, and keep doing what you're doing. Even if your goal is to stay the weight...it doesn't have to be to simply "lose more weight." It can be to build more lean muscle. Whatever you do..never stop challenging yourself!
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I wish I could be at that point right now, but I keep having some minor setbacks :( Someday soon I'll be able to reach that point, for now I just have to take it a day at a time.

Having setbacks? Me too!!! Going to break the setback starting now. You with me on this?
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wtg! The BEST is yet to come:-)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Maybe you are the kind of person that would prefer not to try in case you fail. But...you DID it...you did NOT fail, and maybe that was what overwhelmed you.

But regardless...HERE'S TO YOU!! That is a HUGE milestone, and you deserve congrats!!!
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    thank you so much for all the comments here it made me smile! :-)

I love the way I feel right now but being overwhelmed like I am is just wow. I started crying today. And I been antzy for a bit as well. I did 30 day shred for 26 days straight. Now I am taking a break and losing more weight. My fiance said that its my fat burning off. My muscle is absorbing the fat because I am finally taking a rest day. I see a lot of it in my face. I think I am the type that the inches are coming off on the top part but not the stomach part! lol.

Feel free to add me all if you'd like. All your words made me so happy!!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Congratulations....that must be a great feeling....I can't wait to feel it, too!!!!! I think it will probably be overwhelming for me too...so I think that is pretty natural.....it is natural to be proud of your accomplishment, natural to not be able to believe it, and natural to be so happy you jump for joy!!!!!!!!!!!

Keepup the good work and you will have so many more of those overwhelming feelings........I hope you will share those with us, too.

Good luck on your journey. You inspire me to want to do better!!!
  • TiffaniUT
    TiffaniUT Posts: 23
    Options
    Way to go!!! I can't wait to know what that feels like when I eventually get under 200. That will be a while, but I want to know what it's like to step into a major milestone like that. Congratulations!!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!