RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!!! ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUT

Options

Replies

• xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    El_guapo22, be humble, yes you are strong, I see that, don't flex on the little guys, don't use your power to feel better about yourself, use being just a damn nice person to prove yourself. No homo, give you a 9, not easy lifting weights to look good, prefer constant cardio myself, good on you bro, stick with it.
  • marzinator13
    marzinator13 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
  • MrsSA
    MrsSA Posts: 18
    Options
    Very pretty smile!! Great job on your weight loss! :)
  • iluv2laugh
    iluv2laugh Posts: 204
    Options
    i luv your hair and i want blonde hair but i don't know i think since my hair is brown it might turn orange if i dye it lol i give you a 9.8
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    iluv2laugh....9 super cute
  • iluv2laugh
    Options
    aww thanks i give you a 10 you have awesome eyes and awesome hair! :D
  • MrsSA
    Options
    Iluv2laugh... all of your comments are very nice and super sweet... You are beautiful-inside and out. My hair is naturally VERY dark... so it does take a 3 part process to get it this color, but you can TOTALLY pull it off.... Always fun to try new things. :)
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    7 :)
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    MrsSA is so right, iluv2laugh must be the kindest person on MFP, keep it up, very inspiring.
  • jt_italian_23
    Options
    9.. Nice smile,, plus you have a happy face...
  • iluv2laugh
    Options
    Iluv2laugh... all of your comments are very nice and super sweet... You are beautiful-inside and out. My hair is naturally VERY dark... so it does take a 3 part process to get it this color, but you can TOTALLY pull it off.... Always fun to try new things. :)
    aww thanks so are yours and thanks i luv trying new things and if it did turn orange who cares inside beauty matters much more right? thanks so much for your comment it means a lot! :D
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    iluv2laugh 10 + 100 for being so kind.
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    @Italian.. 10 :)
  • MrsSA
    Options
    aww thanks so are yours and thanks i luv trying new things and if it did turn orange who cares inside beauty matters much more right? thanks so much for your comment it means a lot! :D

Honestly, toner is the key.... you can use a box blonde, but go to Sally's for purple hued toner. Works miracles! lol Thank you so much for the nice comments.... Totally made my day! :)
  • MrsSA
    Options
    iluv2laugh 10 + 100 for being so kind.

I completely agree! And you are very nice, also! :)
  • iluv2laugh
    Options

Honestly, toner is the key.... you can use a box blonde, but go to Sally's for purple hued toner. Works miracles! lol Thank you so much for the nice comments.... Totally made my day! :)
    thanks for the advice you tottally rock! :D
  • iluv2laugh
    Options
    MrsSA is so right, iluv2laugh must be the kindest person on MFP, keep it up, very inspiring.
    aww thanks and i'm sure that's not true lol there are lot's of nice peeps on here what about you guys i think pretty muc heveyone is nice on here
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    @iluv2laugh 8.5 We have twin glasses!
  • MrsSA
    Options

thanks for the advice you tottally rock! :D

No problem!! Anytime!
  • nelliepooh
    nelliepooh Posts: 79
    Options