Replies

• patranus
    patranus Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Nothing more than Battle Royal mixed Twilight
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I.absolutely.loved.that.series! Seriously though, I could not put them down. I read them in two days in between work and sleep and taking care of kiddos! lol
  • polarlove
    polarlove Posts: 72 Member
    Options

Battle Royale yes definitely, but it really has nothing in common with Twilight - apart from the fact that there's a teenage girl who likes two guys.... and I'm pretty damn sure Stephenie Meyer did not invent that concept lol
  • SilkyHotspur
    SilkyHotspur Posts: 233 Member
    Options

Battle Royale yes definitely, but it really has nothing in common with Twilight - apart from the fact that there's a teenage girl who likes two guys.... and I'm pretty damn sure Stephenie Meyer did not invent that concept lol

Agree...Battle Royale!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Yup, I got hooked. In spite of feeling they aren't really all that well written and half the time the plot gets me annoyed - I couldn't stop1
  • brittanymt19
    brittanymt19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I read all the books in one week. i love them and cant wait to the next movie
  • patranus
    patranus Posts: 61 Member
    Options

Exactly.

They took Battle Royal and turn it into a typical teenage lover story drama like Twilight.