Looking for some diary sharing buddies!

Options
Hey everyone!

I am looking for some pals that would like to share food diaries, offer some encouragement (or not!)....

I have quite a bit of weight to lose (112lbs!!) and sometimes having some pals going through the same thing is encouragement enough! Add me if you'd like :)

Replies

• BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I've lost 97.6 lbs in the last 124 days, I've gone from 332.8 lbs, down to 235.2 lbs, still have 35.2 lbs to go.
    I Need that extra motivation to lose that remaining weight. I can motivate you too, We can share tips and stratagies. Were all in this thing together !
  • jt_italian_23
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I've lost 97.6 lbs in the last 124 days, I've gone from 332.8 lbs, down to 235.2 lbs, still have 35.2 lbs to go.
    I Need that extra motivation to lose that remaining weight. I can motivate you too, We can share tips and stratagies. Were all in this thing together !

Wow congrats on all ur hard work. Impressive.
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log almost every day
  • holygeesh11
    Options
    Looking for pals too:).
  • Shakara9
    Shakara9 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm just starting today and I think that having chat buddies and friends would help me immensely as well!
  • initforlife_clc
    Options
    97lbs?!! Amazing, what an inspiration!! I added you :)
  • meowstrom
    meowstrom Posts: 37
    Options
    My diary is open :) I record everything, all the nasties, ciders at the pub, binges on movie dates, everything :P
  • jordyninja25
    jordyninja25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone is doing so well! Please feel free to add me as well!
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to my friends. Feel free to add me!
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    Add me for sure! I log every day and my diary is open. im also looking to add new friends seeing as half of them dont log anymore! Im jenny by the way!
  • katie190177
    katie190177 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Anyone/everyone feel free to add me. The more friends I have the bigger the kick in the butt to eat healthier when people can see my diary!
  • iwantahealthierme13
    iwantahealthierme13 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Got 49 pounds left to lose. Started at 208, I'm 185-186 now. MFP starting weight 190. Diary is completely open.

and I'm Canadian (Ontario)
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    I requested you (OP) and anyone can feel free to add me as well.. I'm currently 220 lbs and wanting to get to about 165, and my diary is open (although I failed miserably at logging the past week or 2... I'm back at it now!)
  • katie190177
    katie190177 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Haha I think my friends list just doubled in 10 minutes! The more the merrier!
  • Choanni64
    Choanni64 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just recently joined too and have about 150 pounds to lose. I would love to share diary food and encouragement. Feel free to add me!

Joani:happy:
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    you can add me as well!! I do log and encourage!
  • initforlife_clc
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the response! It is such a help to have ppl close by going through the same thing...to hear all your success's, wow! I'm so inspired!! Also, great to get new ideas, and a huge bonus getting the kick in the behind of having a 'public' food journal lol....cheers everyone :)!!