Sad and lonely as heck...

Options
cloveraz
cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
just thought i put that out there before i try to fall asleep...

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Awwww, I'm sorry to hear that.
    I hope the world looks like a brighter place for you when you wake up.
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I agree with Ruby, I can assure you I have been in that spot several times in my life :( It does get better & YOU will find someone, I know it only sounds like words BUT my Brother talked to me a long time ago when I was in a really dark place & slowly you do move from that point in your life *HUGS*

Russ
  • Margonauta
    Options
    It's good to reach out in such moments ... and you see you are not alone. Sending a big hug and compliments for your fantastic results. Now straighten your back and walk in the awareness of the wonderful truth that we are all connected.

Life flows placidly
    we have the choice to be free
    to cry or to smile

Smiling with you, while sharing my senryu with you.

Margherita
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    words can't express enough how kind all of your thoughts meant to me...Thank you...Blessings and Namaste....
  • laurynmcl
    laurynmcl Posts: 13
    Options
    We've all felt lonely at times - even in a house full of people. Have a good sleep - life will seem brighter tomorrow. I am sending you a great, big virtual hug.:smile:
    You have lost 75 lbs. - truly amazing and you "look fabulous Dahling!"
    10293248.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Get out of my head! I hope you find happiness soon. I find myself in this same mind frame some nights. I take it out on my workouts the next day. Youre in my prayers tonight. BTW congrats on your superb weight loss! Hugs!
  • Nansweetnan
    Nansweetnan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What a nice sentiment! She's right--hope you can turn those tears off and smile tomorrow!
    It's good to reach out in such moments ... and you see you are not alone. Sending a big hug and compliments for your fantastic results. Now straighten your back and walk in the awareness of the wonderful truth that we are all connected.

Life flows placidly
    to cry or to smile

Margherita
  • Nansweetnan
    Nansweetnan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hey send me a friend request...no one should be sad and lonely, not when there are so many nice pp. in this world! :)
  • xiangling
    xiangling Posts: 9
    Options
    we all feel like that sometimes....i hope it's short-lived for you. Just remember when you go to sleep most of the world is awake, including me in NZ....and i'm sending you positive thoughts and love . X:heart:
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options
    You've lost 75 lbs, that's awesome! You inspire me - a complete stranger. Get some sleep, I hope tomorrow is better. I'll leave you with a joke my 5 year old tells me every day. Corny as hell, but he tells it like I've never heard it before - everyday. What time to astronauts eat? At LAUNCH time.
  • dkelley0127
    Options
    I know how you feel but don't let it get you down. I hope that things will be on the up and up for you.:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    You've lost 75 lbs, that's awesome! You inspire me - a complete stranger. Get some sleep, I hope tomorrow is better. I'll leave you with a joke my 5 year old tells me every day. Corny as hell, but he tells it like I've never heard it before - everyday. What time to astronauts eat? At LAUNCH time.

knock knock
  • ONE03
    ONE03 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    aw me too. :(. i've been proactive and inviting people to go to events with me but no bite. seems like everyone around me just wants a date. no new friends. rawr!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    sending good vibes your way :heart:
  • MrsChay
    MrsChay Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    sorry you are feeling down hope you feel better I will be paying for you :smile:
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    :( So sorry...we all feel that way sometimes...It will get better! :flowerforyou:
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    And congrats on 75 pounds, that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options

knock knock

46 pounds! Boy, am I a slacker. Good for you!
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. I am so inspired by you. I'm going to send you a friend request if that's OK. I'm sorry you are feeling so down :sick: Take comfort in knowing that there are some really decent people in the world and if you seek a special friendship by asking God and The Universe for help you will be directed to what you ask for. Have faith!! I'm not religious but do believe in a higher power that will assist in our times of need. I really am sorry you are feeling so down.

I hope you accept my friendship. Peace and Love to you!! Congrats again on your amazing weight loss. You are obviously a very strong woman. :flowerforyou:
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options

Life flows placidly
    to cry or to smile

Margherita

This exactly! I hope you wake up feeling much better.

...and @Margherita, you have a very kind heart :)