slow and steady- i need friends!!

Options
2»

Replies

• chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    Options
    I like the fact that you said long term commitment. I belive that as well. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • buffy113
    buffy113 Posts: 2
    Options
    HI , FEEL FREE TO ADD ME TOO :)
    i have a goal to lose 60 pounds, yes its alot, but i have to do it to get from 202 lbs to 143 lbs !!!!!!!!
    i am not doing any specific diets as nothing ever sticks with me, its my motivation that i lack , , so far ive just been doin healthy eating, and ive lost around 19 lbs but i still have a further 60 lb to lose.
    i think if i get motivated i can do this, for my health and so i dont get tired running after my son or risk having heart desease !!
    and im in it for the long haul too ... my aim is some time in 2013, hopefully summer of 2013, but if not then fall of 2013 will work for me as long as i lose 30 or as close to 30 lb by then ! good luck and wish me luck too !
    x
  • mom22yorkies
    Options
    Hi, I still have 20 pounds to go till I get to my goal, but I am a slow loser. Been at a plateau for the last 2 months, but I think I finally broke it this week. Feel free to add me if you are still looking for friends to support you. : )
  • Rozieq84
    Rozieq84 Posts: 38
    Options
    Yeah, it's a life style change that's for sure. But it makes so much sense! Feel free to add me (same goes to any of the smiling faces above on this chain too) :) Staying on track but keeping it real!