Vegan Breakfast Ideas

Vegan Breakfast Ideas - GO!! :)

Replies

• snowgrrl83
    snowgrrl83 Posts: 242 Member
    Cereal with almond milk. :)
  • snowgrrl83
    snowgrrl83 Posts: 242 Member
    Peanut Butter and banana sandwich...mmmmmmmm....
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Bacon has to be the answer to all breakfast problems.

http://www.nomeatathlete.com/vegan-bacon/
  • Alisi1234
    Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
    When I was vegan, I ate a lot of muffins and pancakes. I don't like tofu.
  • kelgalon
    kelgalon Posts: 31 Member
    Smoothies! My favorite is spinach, frozen berries, banana and some almond milk.
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Greens & fruit blended with flax seed, lemon juice, and water.

Steel cut oats with walnuts, apple, cinnamon or whatever other options appeal to you.
  • Bunnybeesweet
    Bunnybeesweet Posts: 165 Member
    Today im having homemade buckwheat granola with fresh strawberries, blueberries and an apricot. Poured 1/2 a serving of vega all-in-one nutritional shake over it. Yum.
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Homemade Tofu Scramble with toast and fruit!! Mmmmm mmmm mmmm :) Or steel cut oats with nuts and fresh fruit!!
  • darkling_glory
    darkling_glory Posts: 239 Member
    Homemade Tofu Scramble with toast and fruit!! Mmmmm mmmm mmmm :)

Yes this!

Or a bagel with tofutti & jam!

Or soy yogurt with fruit & flax seeds!

Or oatmeal with peanut butter stirred in! Yummy!
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    I'm not a Vegan, but I eat like one most of the time. DW and I do green smoothies almost every morning. Other things we have done: Potato pancakes, fruit and granola with homemade coconut yogurt, and a peaches & "cream" grain bowl that we like to make.
  • Bunnybeesweet
    Bunnybeesweet Posts: 165 Member
    a favorite of mine...i make a spread with mashed banana or sweet potato, plain pea protein powder, either ground flax or almond butter (only if I need the fat) and water to desired consistency. great on sprouted toast or bagel.
  • msgremmy
    msgremmy Posts: 88
    Tofu scramble with spinach, mushrooms and garlic is my absolute fave. I also make peanut butter banana pancakes... but they aren't low cal... just highly yummy. I have to be honest, I'm not much of a breakfast fan- I grab a banana and call it done.
  • alane15
    alane15 Posts: 121 Member
    Besides already listed delicious ideas, I love hash browns! I make then with onions and other veggies.most days of the week I eat cereal with almond milk, fresh fruit, or oatmeal. I also make peanut butter banana shakes with chocolate almond milk!
  • alexandria412
    alexandria412 Posts: 177 Member
    Today I'm eating carrot sticks and roasted almonds. Yesterday I ate Kashi Go Lean with unsweetened almond milk.

Also, steel cut oats!
    http://ohsheglows.com/2011/09/20/make-ahead-steel-cut-oatmeal-4-new-oatmeal-recipes/
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Bump! I always struggle with breakfast ideas too. Vegan pancakes are yummy with agave necter and lemon juice but they're not low cal!
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    I usually end up with oatmeal or a homemade juice.