Looking for serious, committed friends with 100+ lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• Cgavigan
    Cgavigan Posts: 16
    Options
    I have quite a ways to go myself in my 100lb+ journey! Anyone please feel free to add me as a friend! I can help encourage you all too :)
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Add me on as well...I have about 70 to lose, although 80-90 would be better...just not realistic for me. Ready to start again!
  • krawl78
    krawl78 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Can't believe the response! It's great! I'm glad some people didn't take my McDs comment so seriously! I'll support anyone,as long as they aren't doing something I consider dangerous! ;)
  • almostfortysix
    Options
    I started out with one hundred to lose. You can add me if you would like but I must warn you...YOU will see McDonalds in my diary. I have four kids, we live twenty minutes from the big city and sometimes we get caught on the fly. I never eat a full meal and if I'm not super hungry I throw the top bun away. LOL it happens. McDonalds didn't make me fat, my choices did.
    I was eating 1200 calories a day and just bumped it up to 1400 and I feel better.
  • initforlife_clc
    Options
    Hey!!

I'm in the exact same boat! I just sent you a request :)
  • jennmck36
    jennmck36 Posts: 2
    Options
    please add me....i am exactly where you are at....i need to lose about 110 lbs......good luck and keep up the good work!!!
  • krawl78
    krawl78 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    All of you are awesome and inspiring! Welcome to the support circle!
  • kyb5521
    kyb5521 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your group. I have about 100 still to lose. I recently did Optifast as I was desperate to get past the six week wall I seem to always hit with any diet. However, now I'm back to eating right and trying to work out. I have just started back with MyFitnessPal so do not have an ongoing diary but will start posting and keep it open.

It's a long journey but well worth it.

Karen
  • kristykritter
    Options
    I don't have 100 lbs to lose, but it's close - 78. Feel free to add me. I'm working hard here, and would love to share/encourage others! Feel free to add me! My diary is open to friends.
  • Kathrynha77
    Kathrynha77 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Got 117lbs to go, which will be a total loss of 140lb. Slow and steady, and sensible eating most of the time, while still allowing myself to enjoys life.
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Here's the piece I don't get...recently finished a half marathon...walked all the way...it was hotter than you know where...looked at the pictures coming across the finish line....and said "who is that person and what did she do with my body?!?!" then I looked around on the Internet and found mfp...hadn't known it existed before...glad to have found you all...add me on your friends lists as well!
  • dianacrum
    dianacrum Posts: 67
    Options
    Totally....lets be friends! BUT I do eat Taco Bell sometimes....and I do allow myself to cheat, but it's because I want to do this for the rest of my life!! :)
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I was 240 and I want to be 130- just a little over 100 lbs to lose. My diary is open.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Add me up! I've been here 8 months on the 18th. I'm on and checking in with friends daily. I am as dedicated as it's going to get. 100 lbs is my goal also. You can totally do it. Great start!
  • fitnessgal12
    Options
    I don't have 100 + lbs to lose but I do have 70lbs to lose....I hate being over weight and really want to lose the weight...Please add me if you want...I am looking for friends who I can support and get support from...I have started going to Zumba and spinning classes...You can do this...determination is the first step I have found...and together we can do this....
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    yaaaay! we have very similar goals! lets be mfp buddies! =)
  • hollyelee
    hollyelee Posts: 18
    Options
    I set my goal for 77 lbs. but I need to lose over 100. I felt that getting to 200 lbs. would be a good goal since I haven't seen 200 lbs. in a looong time. So yea. We are on the same journey sort of!
  • SavitaD
    SavitaD Posts: 24
    Options
    Add me! I've got quite a long weight loss journey ahead of me as well and I'm new to the forums because I usually use the mobile app so I can use all the friends I can get! I rarely eat out but I do have a cheat snack once in awhile (hopefully I'll cut that out soon)
  • bedeeda
    bedeeda Posts: 21
    Options
    I am open for friend requests! I have about 120lbs to lose and have lost 37 lbs so far in 10 weeks. I am very committed and avoid fast food but I do have days where I get a salad from Wendy's or dine out with the family. This is FOR LIFE not just a diet :-D
  • Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Add me!