Before and After 2 Rounds of 30 Day Shred! Pics

Options

Replies

• MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    This is really impressive wow congratulations! I just finished 30 day shred lost inches and loved it!!! in fact loved it so much i just bought her other 30 day one (can't remember the name), no more trouble zones, and banish fat boost metabolism I LOVE Jillian's videos--she's the best! i have also done 2 rounds of P90x which were good but in comparison i prefer Jillian's videos, i think they are better for women (not enough cardio for me in p90x ).

Excellent job thanks for sharing!

Thanks! I don't think I can do P90x. The jump training moves in JM's workouts are hard on my bad knee. From what I've seen of P90x, I don't think it's for me. So, I'm glad to hear you prefer her. I need my cardio. lol. Now, I'd love for my hubby to get into P90x. :wink: He's just getting excited about jogging with me. I think I've got him addicted.
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look great...keep up the good work!
  • allipix711
    allipix711 Posts: 91
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Big difference!
  • AHatFullOfSky
    AHatFullOfSky Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow, really amazing how much your body has changed in a relatively short amount of time! Just wow!

I'm on S30D too and I'm hoping for amazing results like you.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You look great and you must FEEL amazing. Well done!
  • valeriejbardini
    Options
    You have done amazingly well, I especially love the definition in you neck, it looks so youthful and feminine
  • lawandabradley
    lawandabradley Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • packergirl2007
    Options
    So can you do the 30 day shred at home? do you need anything? resistance bands etc?
  • Pheonix2012
    Pheonix2012 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    omg talk about motivation!!! my 30 day shred DVD has just been sitting with all my other DVD's, and you've just motivated me to dig i out!! Thanks!!!!!
  • jcoppenh
    jcoppenh Posts: 8
    Options
    Totally motivating, the most positive thing I have seen on the boards so far. Thank you for this, I needed some motivation for the workout tonight and this will push me over the top. Good for you!
  • noodles727
    Options
    Good job!
  • pedraz
    pedraz Posts: 173
    Options
    Great job! Cute kids too!!!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    good job!! Keep at it. It's not easy and you are doing it. :flowerforyou:
  • noodles727
    Options
    What exactly is the shred?
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! you look incredible!!! congrats on the success!!
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow how fantastic you look like you have dropped about 4 dress sizes well done!!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Wow how fantastic you look like you have dropped about 4 dress sizes well done!!

I went from a size 14/16 dress to wearing 4's or 5's and juniors clothing. lol
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    So can you do the 30 day shred at home? do you need anything? resistance bands etc?

You can buy the DVD at Wal Mart for $10. You dn't need much space. You need a mat if you do it on hard floors. You need hand weight. I started with 3 lbs. Now I use 5 lbs.
  • tadnor
    tadnor Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Has anyone else done the Shred? I'd love to see other's results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!