Lululemon

Options
2»

Replies

• mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I live in the stuff. I used to buy it pre-kids (8-9 years ago), the stuff I bought is still stylish and looks brand new--worth every penny in my opinion. Also, it's great transitional wear, I wear it throughout the day (mostly tops and occasionally looser fitting pants for casual days) and then I can also wear it to the gym , then wash it. I wash it all together, with nothing else, so it always looks new.

Whenever I'm asked what I want for Christmas or birthdays or Mother's Day, it's always a Lulu gift card... so I have lots of pieces as gifts from my hubby.

And a little hint? I only ever buy stuff from the We Made Too Much section... I'm cheap that way!!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    LOVE Lulu! Some of my stuff is getting too big so it might be a bit of a reward for myself to replace some of it :)
  • ahsats
    ahsats Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Overpriced, child labor, Ayn Rand quotes on their crap. No thanks. A $60 shirt won't deepen your yoga practice.
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Frankly, their stuff is too expensive. I can get yoga pants for $20 that my bum looks fantastic in!

Or maybe it's that my bum always looks fantastic... LMAO!
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    i bought a pair of their shorts and i hate them. talk about ultimate wedgie... who wants that every time you do a squat or lunge!?
    i don't wear them... i'll probably give them away. bad investment of $60.

however, i have a pair of pants that i got as a gift... they're fine. they really hang on to the cat hair though!
  • aejspohr
    aejspohr Posts: 2
    Options
    I worked there for 3 years in Vancouver, Canada and it changed my life. The clothing is great but it's not the best part of the company. The best part is what's happening in the stores and behind the scenes. My life will be forever changed from that work experience - for the good. I now live in Laos and living my dream life because of the goal setting, goal coaching and support that I got from lululemon. You're not just buying a pair of stretchy pants... you're participating in a positive and health centered community that celebrates quality, creativity, activity and balance.
  • mamafivetimes
    mamafivetimes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I find it to be worth the investment though. Lift, separate and support built into flattering workout tops - yes please. Goodbye mono-boob sport bras! Plus, they LAST like no others I have owned.
  • wrecktechno
    wrecktechno Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Target vs Lulu? There is NO comparison.
    You don't feel sweaty in Lulu, the material (and I use LLL terminology here) wicks it away. The material is soft, stretchy, it hides lumps and bumps. The pants are high waisted enough to not show plumber's crack but low enough to not be dowdy. The tops are long enough to hide your butt and crotch but not too long to be annoying or frumpy.
    Sometimes they have really **** colours but when they bring out nice colour ranges, they're incredible. I have a bright orange/red top, a turquoise one and a grey one and two pairs of pants. Bit too fat to buy any more but as soon as I lose it, I'm getting in there.

My ex got me onto it, I"d never heard of Lulu before but he raaaaved and raved and raved about how hot it makes girls look. And by geez, it does.