Walden Farms..? Know where to buy it?

Options
Does anyone know where you can buy Walden Farms salad dressing without ordering off the Web? I live in Washington State...so ...maybe Fred Meyer? I don't remember seeing it anyplace...

Thanks!!

Replies

• jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    Options
    I e-mailed their customer service at customerservice@waldenfarms.com and received a prompt, helpful, & courteous reply. I told them where my general area is and they provided a list of stores in my area that carry their line of products. Good luck!!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I just found some at Marianos(Also known as Roundy's and Pick N Save).

I bought the Ranch.. but haven't had a chance to try it yet.
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    Thanks All!...
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Bought a tonne of the stuff from a local Canadian grocer in the "health" food aisle.
    I was excited to find and try it.
    Unfortunately, every single item I bought was disgusting ... talk about sacrificing flavor :frown:
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options
    Bought a tonne of the stuff from a local Canadian grocer in the "health" food aisle.
    I was excited to find and try it.
    Unfortunately, every single item I bought was disgusting ... talk about sacrificing flavor :frown:

HAHAHA...yep...I read a blog some guy wrote who tried a ton of their stuff. He said it's all watery, although somewhat tasty anyway. He liked the Blue Cheese the best .. but said was better than most no carb, no cal dressing on the market. I thought I would give it a try.
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE their thousand island dressing... its awesome with shrimp :) I want to try their syrup, but my brain refuses to believe that there is such a thing as zero calorie syrup...
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Publix grocery stores carry the salad dressings (not sure if you have those there...)
  • jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    Options
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE their thousand island dressing... its awesome with shrimp :) I want to try their syrup, but my brain refuses to believe that there is such a thing as zero calorie syrup...
    I had the same concern about ANYTHING touting "0 calories per serving", so I asked the Walden Farms customer service rep who responded to my original inquiry about that. She said that whenever you see this claim, its pretty much safe to alow for 4 calories per serving.