Post you non food rewards for reaching your goal(s)

Options

Replies

• TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    My biggest reward is being happy with how I look, hiking is easier, I'm happier and I love my new lifestyle.

Anything made by Under Armour

HRM

New clothes! I'm trying not to spend much money on clothes until I reach my goal but not much fits anymore. :)

A bikini.. I'm actually going to wear one in public this weekend and I'm 50 years old. I also do not look like I'm 50. That's even better.

Raising money for St. Judes. I'm walking 1,000 miles this year and I have a lot of sponsors who have donated one penny per mile for a total of $10.00 each. So far I'm up to around 500 miles. I feel rewarded when I log my miles and the biggest reward will be presenting the check at our local St. Judes telethon!

My husband is on MFP too and we are thinking about rewarding ourselves with a trip to Italy in 2014 for our 35th anniversary. We applied for our passports last week so that makes it feel real.. finally!
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I lost 70lbs half of which I did with MFP so I got a new tattoo see pic.

next goal is target weight got 43lbs to go so I think when I hit half that It will be a nice massage, as for my goal weight my reward will to be at a healthy weight for my height and age, oh yeah and something very sexy to wear!!
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    204 - (Weight I was when I met my husband) weekend away
    195 - go zip lining
    175- go white water rafting on real white water
    165 - Go horse back riding (ugh, I am terrified of horses)
    145 - I have no idea. The last time I weighed 145 I was about 12 years old and I am now 43.
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I actually have not thought of 'rewards' at all since I started this... I guess it's about time for me to make that list :) Thank you for the idea. Just feeling better has been reward enough for now... haven't lost lbs yet, but definitely trimming up and enjoying more energy :)
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    For reaching 130lbs: A new dress from www.modcloth.com (I already know which one too!)
    For reaching 125lbs: New sunglasses from some fancy brand like Prada or D&G
    For reaching 120lbs: Pin-Up Photoshoot
    For reaching 115lbs: 2 pairs of 7 for all mankind jeans (once a year, every year for as long as I maintain the weight!!)
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    1. 25-30 lbs lost = trip to Vegas
    2. Goals will be set when I achieve my weight loss, not sure of my goals after Vegas; I'll have to put some thought into this one.
  • ruthiehas
    ruthiehas Posts: 4
    Options
    I bought myself a Chamilia bracelet when I started. For each 10 lbs I lose I get one bead. I'm so close to my second bead! My ultimate goal weight award, will be a cruise with just hubby and I.
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Lose first 50 pounds, get a tattoo of the number "394", my highest weight. To remind myself I never want to be there again.

100 pounds down, start playing indoor soccer. I have been an assistant coach for a year, but have never played myself. And I really want to.

230 pounds down, be extra sexy. :)
  • cmdwyer00
    cmdwyer00 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    15 Pounds: Manicure

25 Pounds: Hair-cut/style

35 Pounds: Massage

45 Pounds: Sign up for a Gotham Writer’s Workshop class

50 Pounds: New books from B&N

60 Pounds: A dress from ModCloth

70 Pounds: ….Probably another dress from ModCloth

80 Pounds: Bathing suit from ModCloth

Maintain weight loss for 3 months: Moving to LA! A large part of why I'm here is that I've decided I can't be fat when I move to LA
  • HannahDiaz25
    HannahDiaz25 Posts: 104
    Options
    A year membership to a spray tan place is my reward for when I meet my goal.

(They do awesome, just a light golden tan...no sun damage and no orange/smellyness) I love spraytans because they hide the little imperfections in my skin that no amount of exercise/clean diet seems to fix.

Can't wait
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I've been setting 10 lb goals. Each time I meet that I set a new one. The rewards involve fitting into things that I already own (and love).

Reward for meeting 1st 10 lb goal was fitting into some sundresses that I bought last summer and didn't feel comfortable wearing.
    (I met that goal and the dresses fit great)

Reward for meeting 2nd 10 lb goal was fitting into a dress that I've owned for awhile (and love) but couldn't wear. I actually had pictures taken of me wearing that dress (looking appalling) to use as incentive. (I recently met this goal and can now wear the dress in public)

Reward for meeting 3rd 10 lb goal is (hopefully) losing my double chin and fitting into a pair of Gap jeans that I love, but were way too small. (I recently, tried them on, and while I wouldn't leave the house in them, I can actually pull them up over my but and fasten them. A huge improvement!)

Once I've met the third, I'll figure out more rewards. I don't have an ultimate reward yet, other than looking good and being healthy.

For me, It's all about taking it a day at a time.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    At goal, apply to be a suicide girl :)
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You have given me something to think about.
    I've just been thinking about the final destination...my goal weight....haven't been thinking about rewarding myself for the small goals along the way.
    I'm going to have to think about this one.
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Glad to see I'm not the only ModCloth fan on here :)
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Pedicures and massages.... Makes me feel so good.
    I buy new clothes too but that is more out of necessity now that almost nothing in my closet fits..... = Happy Girl!
  • tabbygeorge
    Options
    Wow, this is an awesome idea and Im glad I read the responses. Now time to really put together goal reawrds myself!!!!
  • cmdwyer00
    cmdwyer00 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Glad to see I'm not the only ModCloth fan on here :)

I'm completely obsessed with that website haha. My current ModCloth wishlist is probably worth more than I make in a year.
  • mrscreager
    mrscreager Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So setting these goals are a tad bit harder since I'm in Afghanistan... So Im trying to think really really hard of what I can buy online that would be nice!
    175- Buy "50 Shades Darker"
    170- Mini Shopping Spree (hopefully this will be during R&R)
    163- Nice piece of Jewlery. (Half Way)
    150- Wedding Dress Shopping
    140- Pin Up Photo Shoot
  • Jessicamurray1986
    Jessicamurray1986 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    -When I hit goal, I'll be getting a boob job to fix what 3 pregnancies, breastfeeding, and going up and down with my weight for so long have done to me.(135)
    -Get my cherry blossom tree back tattoo(145)
    -New wardrobe (155)
    -Cardinals vs Cubs game in Chicago with my husband- and this time he has to let me wear my Cubs gear. Freakin' Cardinals fans...lol (165)
    -Victoria's Secret shopping spree and some sexy jeans and dresses from a few places in the mall.(175)
    -Buy p90x (185)
    -Date night for husband and I at hotel with pool and hot tub. NO KIDS!!! (195)
    -Get hair done at salon. Trimmed and shaped- maybe colored again. I miss my dark hair :( (200)
    -$200 in clothes (205)- it's my 50lb mark...
    -Day at the lake with my husband and MAYBE the kids- probably just our oldest since she's 5 now. (215)
    -$100 in clothes plus a new pair of running shoes (225)
    -Get eyebrows waxed and a mani/pedi with a friend (230)-so close!
    -Buy Modcloth dress and earrings for a wedding at the end of June.(235)- DONE -Purchased dress, heels, and earrings online last night! :D
    -I had a few more little 5lb goals that I have reached, that I made at the very start to keep motivated and feel like every pound counted.

I know, I'm giving myself a ton of rewards, lol. I made sure some of them were at least worth my husband's while. I keep this list posted in my bedroom next to where I weigh. I get all excited when I'm close to putting up a new check mark.
  • Jessicamurray1986
    Jessicamurray1986 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'll be so jealous, haha. Good Luck!!

I meant to quote Syderelli...my mistake!