Post you non food rewards for reaching your goal(s)

Options

Replies

• katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    First goal: donating to my favorite candidate
    Second goal: clothes shopping
    Final goal: beach vacation
  • stopdangerpi
    Options
    My final reward will be throwing away my "fat" clothes and buying new clothes that look good on me. Also, getting a haircut that I want that I can't pull off at this weight!
  • tracyface399
    tracyface399 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    150- new iPhone! I just hit this and ordered it yesterday!
    140- new sneakers
    130-(goal weight) new tattoo! possibly....
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal body measurements, I am going to buy myself new clothes (since my old ones tend to hang off of me). I'm going to Myrtle Beach as well.

And I'm going to buy a Victoria's Secret bathing suit. Super excited!

Best of luck to everyone! :drinker:
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    bump... I want to look at this later. Im kinda surprised at all the tattoo rewards... in truth I have thought of something similar as well... hmmmm Money burns a hole in my pocket so its hard to say I would buy anything as a reward as usually if I see something I want and have the money I usually buy it. great thread... gives me something to think about.
  • elekelk
    elekelk Posts: 107
    Options
    I have one every 5kg (10pounds)

5kg lost: massage and swarowski earrings
    10kg lost: massage and marc jacobs watch
    15kg lost: Massimo dutti leather jacket (I'm here now)
    20kg lost: Not there yet but trying to decide
    25kg lost (goal): New wardrobe and running a half marathon

1 year of maintaining: Not decided yet
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Every time I don't fit in my bigger clothes anymore, I donate them to the local Salvation Army. It's more of a mini-reward, but it makes me feel good on two levels and I love that.

As for weight landmark rewards, I don't really have them - I don't have a lot of money to buy things for myself. But that's okay, because often times I feel rewarded enough looking in the mirror and knowing that I made this happen. :happy:
  • Colofit
    Colofit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Have reached my goal and every time I get dressed and feel good in my clothes or go workout and feel so healthy and fit, it's all the reward I need...getting fit is such a gift to yourself!!!
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Clothes! Unless they are falling off of me, they stay in the wardrobe until the goal is reached. After I hit my Goal, i'm cleaning up my clothes that are too large and going SHOPPING!
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    I will continue to NOT get a tattoo.
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Always clothes!

but when i hit 125 i'm getting another tattoo!
  • Devolucien
    Devolucien Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have rewards set by weeks of consistency with exercise. Among my list are taking fun fitness classes (poledancing, bellydancing, Burlesque training, rock wall gym etc.), clothes shopping (obviously!), pin up photos, acupuncturist, tarot card readings, trips to NYC and other random places, a tattoo, massages, manis/pedis/spraytans, and the final goal I haven't quite decided yet!
  • cre8freedom
    cre8freedom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    210 - Pedicure
    200 - Facial
    190 - Gel Nails
    180 - Personal Trainer
    170 - Tattoo
    160 - Vacation!

I have this posted by my computer so I can be reminded each day!
  • rodafer
    rodafer Posts: 63
    Options
    Starting weight -255
    CW- 242.4
    GW- 170

Goal #1 - 225 TATTOO was going to get it, but then decided to start this journey. So it the ultimate first motivator for me.
    Goal #2 - 210 FUN WORK OUT SHOES
    Goal#3 - 199 NEW WORK OUT CLOTHES
    Goal#4 - 190 MASSAGE
    Goal#5 - 180 VAULT DENIM PARTY
    Goal#6 - 170 neeeeeewwww clothes!!

Then meet with surgeon for consultation about tummy.

Nothing major as rewards go, losing the weight, being energized - thats all I really want.
  • hadesflame
    hadesflame Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one rewarding myself with a main-pedi. lol
    For every 30 lbs, I'm allowing myself to pick something out and get it, no matter how much it is. I really hate to spend money on myself and would sooner get the kids something than buy myself a tshirt. (I spend money on the dogs before myself.)
    Once I get below 200, I'm getting a massage, facial, etc.
    Once I reach my goal, I want my husband to draw me as something really awesome. He does fantasy artwork but in order to be realistic, I gotta be in the buff. lol I saw a lot of people say that want to do the pin-up girl pictures and I had thought about that too but for me, I think this is much more personal. Plus I've already started thinking about what I want to be. :devil:
  • vaneguz87
    vaneguz87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I think I have ambtious goals, but don't think they are impossible. So, as for today, my non food rewards are:

CW 187
    at 169 shopping spree at H&M ( I love the store) :love:
    at 150 an iPad :glasses:
    at 140 Michele watch or something from Tifanny's :flowerforyou:
  • AJHornik
    AJHornik Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don`t really have any rewards. I should probably set some.
    Same here :huh:
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I had not really thought of rewards when starting this journey but after reading some of the post I feel it's important to acknowledge the hard work and I have just completed my first set of non food rewards
    When I lose

10 pounds I would like to by some free weights to work my arms with. I have the flab that has always been there for as long as I can remember. I really want to work that off.

20 pounds a new pair of shoes

30 pounds a new blouse

I have a long ways to go but I will work on future rewards as I complete these.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    do scary things on all the continents and in all the oceans!
    have amazing sex under the aurora borealis
    and on a balcony in Madrid
    and in the mountains of Peru
    wreck diving!
    underwater reef photography!
    zip lining!
    mountain climbing!
    alllllllllllllllllll the waterparks!
    african safari

im going to do ALL THE THINGS one weekend at a time :D

for forever....
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    My biggest reward for my "ultimate" goal which is more fitness attune than it is weight-loss is to learn to surf. Preferrably somewhere like Costa Rica/Nicaragua or maybe Australia! :)