What is your PERFECT work out song?

Options
12346»

Replies

• fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Call me another crazy Canadian, but its not a sone, I watch a period of hockey (roughly 30 minutes) to work out. The extra adrenaline yelling at my team or refs helps with the workout

So Canadian! I love it!

My picks -
    Cake - The Distance & I Will Survive
    Pearl Jam - State of Love and Trust (great for running)
    Fergie - Fergalicious (love when she says "My body stay vicious, I be up in the gym, Just workin' on my fitness)
    Salt 'n Pepa - Push It
    Run this Town - Rhianna, Jay-Z & Kanye West

I loved reading everyone's suggestions - I'm definitely adding some new stuff to my mix! (Especially Marky Mark, how could I forget those abs, I mean, that song :wink: )
  • closermotion
    closermotion Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Here It Goes by Jimmy Eat World
  • Daniel145
    Options
    What is your favorite song to work out to?

I usually listen to audio books when I exercise, but I want to switch it up with some music for a while.

I don't like anything dirty or with foul language, but here are a few songs that I have and LOVE to work out to:

Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
    You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simon
    If I Had a Million Dollars - Barenaked Ladies
    Another One Bites The Dust - Queen
    Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison

I want to add to my music library because I don't have a lot of fun, energetic, work out music (other than those listed above) so I want to know...
    What is your PERFECT work out song?
    hi everyone,,,
    I have found many people now a days love to enjoy music with there work out.I usually make a Play list of songs while i am on workout.I really like rock music."Do you remember the time" is the one number that i like the most and love to listen it again and again.It is my perfect work out song.
  • 69Gemini
    69Gemini Posts: 8
    Options
    Tea for one - Led Zepplin (when running...soothes the blues in my soul).