JUNE STARTERS - Monday Weigh In - October 26th

Options
Ok, this group came about from one of KandyJo's posts.... Here is the information regarding the group in her words...

"It seemed that a lot of us are in the same spot (I'm in the middle of my second week) so we thought how fabulous to start a group for all of us on the "same page" so to speak.
So, for now, I am identifying us as JUNE STARTERS becuase we haven't came up with a name yet

Ok, in this post....
People in this group need to have started their new journey to weight loss and/or a fitter person in June....recommittments count...that is where I am right now.... I'm a recommitter and I started two weeks ago... So, if you fit this description, welcome!
We want to start by you posting your starting weight, current weight (ew, I know) weight goal and any mini goals that you may have. If you want to share a little about yourself that is fine too.
We want to really good a good idea of who our group members are, so be sure to reply to this post!!!
Ok.... "

Side Note: I added this so that newcomers would know what the group is about if they come across this thread.

Replies

• datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    SW: 253.4 lbs (June 26)
    LW: 211.6
    CW: 208.6

Progress this week: - 3.0 lbs
    Total Progress: - 44.8 lbs

Good luck everyone and have a great week!!!

T
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone, things got really hectic at home this weekend and I ended up without a computer. (At least until we finish the computer room.)

Here's the spreadsheet: http://junestarters2009.weebly.com/index.html

Congrats Magglett!! You rocked that challenge!!

Detenshi, good job! Another great loss this week!!
  • Melissa_123
    Options
    Since my life is a mess ( my son keeps running away and sneaking out of the house and my husband and I split up 6 weeks ago) I cannot believe I am not eating like crazy...

SW 181
    LW 148
    CW 145

Probably because my stomach is a mess rather than self control. Oh well.......at least it is a loss.:brokenheart:
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    kevins(ex)girl - Your son is probably upset about the recent split. Have you considered having him talk with someone or is he just too young?

On a personal note, I think the Excel spreadsheets motivate me the most. :) Nothing like seeing all those averages and everyone's success right there with mine, even if we've stumbled this week, those total changes and % lost always make me feel all warm inside. (and makes the competitive part of me wonder if I can bring up my stats just a bit. :laugh: )
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    saving for wednesday! :flowerforyou:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    CW: 144 I'm happy with this I just don't want to be any higher.
    GW: 135
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options

T

I just wanted to say you are doing an amazing job. 45 lbs is such a huge accomplishment. Congratulations!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Since my life is a mess ( my son keeps running away and sneaking out of the house and my husband and I split up 6 weeks ago) I cannot believe I am not eating like crazy...

SW 181
    LW 148
    CW 145

Probably because my stomach is a mess rather than self control. Oh well.......at least it is a loss.:brokenheart:

I am sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope you can find a quick and painless solution to your trouble with your son. After my separation from my first husband I took my son to a family counseling. He resented it totally, but it really helped. Things always get better!

Anyways, I am glad to hear you are not eating yourself into a stuppor, but do take care of yourself and eat. You have done an awesome job since the start. Focus on the good things.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    SW 208.5
    LW 176
    CW 174

Hey ... down 2 lbs. this week ... not too shabby ... I'm happy with that.
  • glandis
    glandis Posts: 89
    Options
    Sorry I haven't checked in in awhile. Just so busy and didn't get on MFP at all last week. I haven't given up though- still working towards my goal.

SW-179
    LW-157
    CW-155

Hope you are all doing well!
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yay! I remembered this time.

SW - 300lbs
    LW - 275.2
    CW - 272.8

Not too bad. Happy with that. :smooched:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Hey! Collectively, we've lost 400.75 lbs as of last week!! WOW :noway: and we lost 19.05 lbs last week alone! WHOO! GO JUNE STARTERS! :flowerforyou:
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    Hey! Collectively, we've lost 400.75 lbs as of last week!! WOW :noway: and we lost 19.05 lbs last week alone! WHOO! GO JUNE STARTERS! :flowerforyou:

YAY!!! June Starters Rock!!! :bigsmile:
  • Melissa_123
    Options
    I wish it was related.....more likely the split is due to the stress from my son..........but thanks

and haha on the (ex)
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options

T

Every week that I read your progress it is such an inspiration to me..... WOW!!! 45 pounds since June.... Congrats!!
  • kandyjo
    Options

SW 181
    LW 148
    CW 145

I am so sorry that you are having a stressful time.... I really hope and pray things get better for you real soon!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    kevins(ex)girl - Your son is probably upset about the recent split. Have you considered having him talk with someone or is he just too young?

On a personal note, I think the Excel spreadsheets motivate me the most. :) Nothing like seeing all those averages and everyone's success right there with mine, even if we've stumbled this week, those total changes and % lost always make me feel all warm inside. (and makes the competitive part of me wonder if I can bring up my stats just a bit. :laugh: )

I am SO happy to have you back on our posts again!!! We MISSED YOU!!!!
    I am also thrilled that the spreadsheets are having that effect on you!!!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    SW 208.5
    LW 176
    CW 174

Hey ... down 2 lbs. this week ... not too shabby ... I'm happy with that.

Mag you are getting really close to those 160's!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!! You da Woman!
  • kandyjo
    Options

WOW!!! That is amazing!!! Thanks for that info....:flowerforyou:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    The stats are motivating. Thanks for taking the time to do them.:happy:
    Monday-walked 3.83 miles