Replies

• jaycedwards
    jaycedwards Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I add you.... Im new to the program but we can go at it together... :smile:
  • samasche1
    samasche1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I too work in the legal field....so try sitting on an exercise ball instead of your regular office chair...works your core all day long :-) Feel free to add me...motivation is hard to keep up....but when you have people supporting you ...motivation and hard work is addicting :-)

I too work in the legal field....so try sitting on an exercise ball instead of your regular office chair...works your core all day long :-) Feel free to add me...motivation is hard to keep up....but when you have people supporting you ...motivation and hard work is addicting :-)

That is a great idea--I work in a one-attorney office. Just him and I. Wonder what our clients would think of my new chair? :laugh:
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Im a Fellow Turbojammer.. I stopped doing it cause it was killing me but i LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
  • jaycedwards
    jaycedwards Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys my name is Joy and Im so excited about the new me.. I have struggle for a long time with weight issues... but Im so ready to overcome this.. so hi.. (waving to everyone)....
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    don't eat the donut.
  • samasche1
    Options
    you all can add me help tell me to stay away from the potato chips and dip

Ahhh we have a common enemy! I go from the sweet donut to the salty chips undoubtedly!
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hello! As a former paralegal, I totally understand what it's like sitting behind a desk all day... Feel free to add me as well - success in numbers! :D
  • Iwannabealoser
    Options
    You can all feel free to add me! :)

My hubby and I are both on here attempting to support each other, which is great, but then we also tend to crave the same things at the same time with DOESN"T HELP, lol.

I would LOVE some more outside support. The more the better!
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Oh, and as far as office treats... My boss used to place a big jar full of M&M's on my desk for "clients".

Yep.

*sigh*
  • samasche1
    Options
    Im on here 40 hrs a week.. .I dont work at work. LOL

Feel free to add me :)

:ohwell: ME TOO-shh don't tell my boss! :embarassed:
  • samasche1
    Options
    Oh, and as far as office treats... My boss used to place a big jar full of M&M's on my desk for "clients".

Yep.

*sigh*

OOH! Well he's placed Meltaway Center Hershey Kisses out for ours! Temptations are seriously everywhere.
  • samasche1
    Options
    Im a Fellow Turbojammer.. I stopped doing it cause it was killing me but i LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

YEA!! I try to do it 4-5 days a week and days I don't I find myself quoting her workouts missing them!
  • Deltafliers
    Deltafliers Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I saw roaches at the bakery where the donut was made. Just sayin'.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Too funny...I wonder how big they were!

Feel free to add me, you can read my profile if you want to see you I am ;o). Except for the OP (because shw already introduced), my one thing is when you send a request, introduce yourself please. :o)

Too the OP, have you ever thought about purchasing a fitbit? Even tho your job is "sedentary" it can help with a daily goal....
  • RoonieV
    RoonieV Posts: 19
    Options
    Okay. Long story short I am searching for HIGHLY motivational, supporting MFP pals who are going to help talk me out of enjoying my boss's DAILY gift of a chocolate frosted cake donut. :ohwell: Along with encouraging me to do better on a daily basis, of course. In exchange, I will do the same for you!

Really, the donut battle isn't so bad--i try to eat breakfast before I even come to work. But some days you just don't have time for it, you know?

So a little about me:

Name: Samantha

Profession: Paralegal. (Meaning I am mostly Sedentary throughout the day)

Ways I like to exercise: TURBOJAM! (Any other TurboJammers out there?!) Running, biking, Zumba (Basically anything outside of a gym enclosure)

My Motivation: Swim Suits. Being Healthy. Being Comfortable. Being HAPPY!

Introduce Yourself and feel free to add me as a friend if you feel you're in the same boat and can help a girl out :smile:
    I saw roaches at the bakery where the donut was made. Just sayin'.
    I just about blew water out of my nose at your comment. LOL.
  • joanie152
    joanie152 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    It takes 72 hours for a donut to digest complety in your body! You usually will pass it within 24 hours but it is the sugar that lingers along! So before you eat a sugary donut again, just think about how long its gonna be with you! :-)
  • RoonieV
    RoonieV Posts: 19
    Options
    And the same as the others - feel free to add me! I have an entire CASE sitting next to my desk filled with chips, pretzels, candy, soda, etc and it's so tempting to go over and get some.
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I'm from Minnesota too, SE side. I work part time at a convenient store that sells bakery goods, so i know how hard the temptation is...feel free to add me....
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • Debstarr13
    Debstarr13 Posts: 10
    Options
    add me too! and anyone else too! JUST SAY NO TO THE DONUT! LOL
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    i will add you :) damn, that is some strong willpower to decline a donut every day!