Wine Online...

Options
odusgolp
odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
I would like for my booze to start being delivered right to my door...

Suggestions on different wine clubs, specific vineyards, or vendors?

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I have often thought of this as well...it will save me from cracking the bottle on the drive home. I would love to hear some suggestions as well!
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Wish I could help. I live in Maine. It's illegal to have alcohol delivered to my home, ostensibly to protect my children from being able to order it, more realistically to protect the income of the distributors authorized to sell it to me.

My wife will frequently use a company called "Wine Country Gift Baskets" to send wine-related gifts to friends who live in less troglodyte-inclined states. She's been happy with them.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I always liked Gary Vaynerchucks wine club. I don't know if he still does it, but he used to make a video you could watch while you tasted. Was musing.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Spoken like a true Alcha Wino.....LOL :drinker: Sorry I had too!!! We are too much alike! :flowerforyou:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

I have 25 gallons working in my basement, I'll be right over!
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    http://www.icicleridgewinery.com/

Excellent winery - went there on my honeymoon and was a member of their wine club for quite a while. Good variety of fairly inexpensive but very good tasting wines.
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    No suggestions for online orders but I just thought this was cool:

winepurse.jpg
  • sweetteacher123
    Options
    It depends on the laws of your state whether wine can be shipped. If your state allows it, you can get on any winery's web site and have wine shipped to you. I am also in a wine club that you can find online http://www.monthlyclubs.com/. Great wines! Good luck, fellow wine lover!
  • starzluv94
    starzluv94 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

CORK FOR A CAUSE!!!!!! its 10$ a bottle I think, and they donate the proceeds to charity. They have a list of charities that have an 'account' with and you can submit charities if there are other charities you think that should help out.

Awesome place!