can't eat enough.....

Options
76birdy76
76birdy76 Posts: 44 Member
has anyone had one of those days, were no matter what you can't eat enough food..... omg I am......help..lol

76birdy76

Replies

• QLWard1
    QLWard1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Drink water. You may be dehydrated.
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Often have them days - usually because I burn too many calories and can't eat them back
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Nuts, avocado, and natural plant based fatty food gives you calories for little food.
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    yes! that was called yesterday!!
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    WATER WATER WATER..... drink it till your tummy feels sick. This usually helps me.
  • sensualmess
    sensualmess Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    maybe try to eat high calorie products, for example, nuts, raisins etc..
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    mmmm peanut butter ;)
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    YES especially after drinking the night before - I call it hangover hungry ;) bottomless pit of a stomach. for me it's usually cause by being tired and dehydrated ;) I think anyway
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Yes. It happens most when I'm utterly bored sitting at home. I've just always tried to keep my water bottle full so that I can't use the empty water bottle as an excuse to go rummage through the cupboards, which fortunately I don't keep stocked with much junk, but I still manage to find a few strange things to make a weird snack combo lol
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • 76birdy76
    Options
    bump
  • Luffzilla
    Luffzilla Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm having one of those days. ): I've drank enough water for today too.. idk what it is.
  • wonderwomanwannaB
    Options
    Wait... is this thread about not being able to eat enough to reach calories or being hungry? The responses seem to be answering for both.
  • VMarkV
    VMarkV Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Liquid dense calories will help...ex) whole milk, protein shakes with added carbohydrates and fats, etc. It's what old people with no appetite do
  • PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have those days too... i start chugging water and chewing low cal very minty gum.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    no. I have never had that problem. I have had the "I can't stop eating" problem. In your case I would suggest more EVOO or peanut butter.
  • Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel
    Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wait... is this thread about not being able to eat enough to reach calories or being hungry? The responses seem to be answering for both.

I was wondering the same thing. I am not sure what the OP meant, actually. OP: Are you so hungry you can't get enough to eat, staying hungry all day, or are you having trouble reaching your calorie goal for the day??
  • 76birdy76
    Options
    no. I have never had that problem. I have had the "I can't stop eating" problem. In your case I would suggest more EVOO or peanut butter.
  • 76birdy76
    Options

That is what I'm talking about.... the "I can't stop eating"problem....AAHHH
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Today is one of those days for me. I know I'm going to go a little over today, because I have a terrible case of the munchies and nothing seems to satisfy me. I blame the popcorn!

But I'm not worried about it. I'm usually a little bit under, so it'll make up for itself naturally later in the week.

If your mouth is just bored and you don't want any flavor in particular, you could try snacking on celery. It by itself contains less calories than it takes to digest. Eat celery for an hour and log it as cardio! :laugh: