Replies

• HornsUT32
    HornsUT32 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    4.25 miles today :)
  • samasche1
    samasche1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo! My pup and I are going to celebrate with 4+ miles tonight!!
  • Audddua
    Audddua Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    :drinker: 2 miles running and 1 mile on the stair climber (at at 10 minute mile pace which is practically running in my book) and I didn't even know about the holiday! I love when I'm on top of things without even trying!
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles/30 minutes this morning.
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    sweet! i did 3!
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hmm...does "wogging" count? :) (Walking/Jogging...maybe a little waddling...LOL) I'll do my best to celebrate!

I'm with you 4 miles to do after work!
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    I'm a runner in training (C25K) but will be doing my day 2 week 6 to celebrate!!! I was going to take today off and run tomorrow but since I found out it's national running day I will run today instead.
  • legendary781
    legendary781 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Planning on 3 to 4 miles!!!
  • renwicker
    renwicker Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    OH! Goodie! I was going to lift tonight after work, but maybe i'll cut that a little short and throw in a few miles instead. My girlfriend is not going to be very happy about this. She loves lifting......running not so much. :wink:
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I set out to do 6 miles today, but thought, "Heck, it's National Running Day, I should really celebrate!", so I ran 8 miles....my longest run yet!!!
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I set out to do 6 miles today, but thought, "Heck, it's National Running Day, I should really celebrate!", so I ran 8 miles....my longest run yet!!!

That is awesome! Great job!
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Have no time today, but I made sure to put in 4 lovely miles late last night :)
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options

That is awesome! Great job!

thank you!!!
  • kleverkira
    kleverkira Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I ran 5 miles today.
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    3.2 miles for me.
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'll be running 10 while my oldest two are in church, mapped out a new route and everything. I've been thinking about it all day... 3 more hours and I will be celebrating slowly down the road, smiling all the way.
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    awwwh its raining here! so i cant even go run
    i wish i went this morning :(

Shoot, don't let the rain stop you! That just means that it will be refreshing :tongue:

I was just thinking how a two months ago, when I left the treadmill and decided to run outdoors, it was such a nice day, until I was a mile in... it down poured I so soaked to the bone. Surprisingly it was the most amazing run.. I felt so good, I made 6 miles that day and was only shooting for 4. I've run on rainy days since and I find them refreshing.

Try it, you may find you like it.
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I did 5 miles of walk/jog intervals on the trail and now I'm heading out for 4 more. My 4 will just be running.

Happy running!!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Wish I would have remembered this this morning, maybe it would have given me the extra push to keep running. I only ran 2.7 miles this morning (was hoping for at least 4).
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Did 4 miles this am pushing both kidlets in the jogger!