Replies

• Bruinsmama
    Bruinsmama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Good for you & thanks for sharing here.:flowerforyou:
  • Deltafliers
    Deltafliers Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and so much happier! You have come a long way and it shows! Keep on rocking it!

PS I love you outfit in your after picture!
  • agosti848
    agosti848 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW. what an incredible transformation holy crap! you look amazing, keep it up!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Looking great!! We started around the same weight and currently the same :) Keep up the hard work!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, congratulations!!
  • hawkinsturner
    Options
    Fantastic, you look like a different person, happy for you.:smile:
  • shaunasoares
    shaunasoares Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl, you look great!:smile:
  • jonibear
    jonibear Posts: 1
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I'm so happy for you, and seeing your pictures has given me a new determination to work harder. I've lost ten pounds since the end of February (59 year old sedentary quilter), and have fallen into a bit of a rut. I'll go exercise off some of my calories from supper. You GO, Girl!! Jonibear
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    You look like what we call a YUMMY MUMMY! Well done, and your legs are gorgeous!
  • kayski68
    kayski68 Posts: 14
    Options
    Amazing, i wanna be where u r in a years time x
  • cindyluu17
    cindyluu17 Posts: 61
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing :) great job!! Your story is well written for all of us mommies :). U look fantastic!
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You should be VERY proud of yourself!! You look great & thanks for sharing the photos! Keep up the great work!:smile:
  • Amo9050
    Amo9050 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow that is great, well done x x x
  • 21blondie26
    21blondie26 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good job. Way to stick with it.
    :smile:
  • rebrcca3434
    Options
    Way to rock the bathing suit :)
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job!!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the swim suit! I was thinking about getting a new one now that I lost weight with a skirt, but the suit with shorts looks amazing! :)
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job!!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the swim suit! I was thinking about getting a new one now that I lost weight with a skirt, but the suit with shorts looks amazing! :)

Thank you =) I originally wanted a shorter type skirt but couldnt find one that i liked. I bought the top from Target, they had alot of different colors.
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I'm so happy for you, and seeing your pictures has given me a new determination to work harder. I've lost ten pounds since the end of February (59 year old sedentary quilter), and have fallen into a bit of a rut. I'll go exercise off some of my calories from supper. You GO, Girl!! Jonibear

You can absolutely do it =) Thank you so much for the kind words :blushing:
  • anhaab
    anhaab Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I tell you this all the time, but you are such an inspiration to us all. You look so amazing and I'm so proud of you!!
  • VictoriousMommy
    VictoriousMommy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!! This could have been written about me, lol...I started 6/6/11 weighing 233 and i was 2 months post pardum,, I am down to 176 right now. You look great keep up the good work :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!