Slimmer Upper Inner Thighs?

Options
How do I slim down this area of my thighs?
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/94357054.jpg/
I've been doing inner thigh pilates as well as yoga and cardio and losing weight, and it has slimmed down a lot, but I wish that one area could lose about 1-2 inches to be a bit more proportional with the rest of my legs. Any suggestions?

Replies

• sjbraiqz
    sjbraiqz Posts: 10
    Options
    long distance running will help balance out your legs overall. you can try to tone the muscles more by increasing the intensity of what you're already doing, but as i'm sure you've been told (because we all have 1,000 times whether we want to hear it or not) you can't spot reduce.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    At 5 feet nothing, and a goal weight of 86 lbs, maybe you need more help than we should be giving you. With your admitted 300-600 net calorie intake, you need a psychiatrist and a doctor, not advice on how to get a bigger thigh gap.

Please eat, and get some professional help before it's too late.
  • VMarkV
    VMarkV Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Undereating makes proportions look very odd in relation to one another. If you would actually weight train, you can learn how to proportionally make body parts look to your liking.
  • AbzRocks
    AbzRocks Posts: 45
    Options
    You look pretty thin....my calf isn't even 17 inches and if my thighs ever got that thin i think i would be in a coma from being underweight.
  • Jessie1227
    Jessie1227 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    At 5 feet nothing, and a goal weight of 86 lbs, maybe you need more help than we should be giving you. With your admitted 300-600 net calorie intake, you need a psychiatrist and a doctor, not advice on how to get a bigger thigh gap.

Please eat, and get some professional help before it's too late.

^^^ This.
  • casiescorey
    Options
    Oh, I'm so sad reading this. I looked at your profile and you're just not doing this the healthy way. I agree with one of the replies, weight train. It helps give you proportion, (and it burns fat). You're just so tiny....look at my profile picture, I'm not tiny, I have meat and muscle on my bones, curves, it's sexy to have curves. Your caloric intake daily is "starvation". It's very unhealthy. Men like women with curves, they don't want to feel like their hugging a 10 year old boy. Why do you think some of the sexiest women alive have bodies like Beyonce? I don't mean to be harsh, but I don't think I'm being a tenth of the bit as harsh on you as you probably are on yourself. Have you talked to your doctor about how you're eating, and how little calories you're having daily? Google it at the very least. :frown:
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You have no muscle tone. With your calories so low your muscles are wasting. Up your calories, up your protein so you can actually get some muscles back then everything will balance better.
    You can actually damage your brain with such a deficit. My grandmother was anorexic before there was even a term for it. She was also 5' and weighed around 85 pounds at her highest (except when pregnant, not sure how she ever got pregnant at that weight). In her later years she had horrible dementia. The doctors said it was part Alzheimer's and part damage done by long term starvation. Her brain didn't get all the nutrients it needed to stay healthy.
    She also developed an awful hunchback and terrible osteoporosis. Again, her diet wasn't enough to maintain a healthy skeleton. She could break a hip by simply walking.
    So, the moral of the story? You may get skinny now but you'll pay a terrible price later.
  • lovethemgorillaz
    lovethemgorillaz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your concern; I really do appreciate it. I've been trying to get out of my habit of under eating. I have an eating disorder, yes. I've been trying to eat a healthy amount of calories and still trying to exercise and tone up. I know it'll be worth it in the end.