Out of the 300's! As of today

Options
124»

Replies

• samakain
    samakain Posts: 60
    Options
    Way to go! I hope to join you sometime in the next month or two. What have you been doing for exercise?
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!!! that is an amazing accomplishment
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...I hope your emotions turn to joy!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    yay!
  • Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You should and have every right to be super excited. Changing that first number is a HUGE deal!!! Good for you!
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That's amazing! You are doing a great job keep it up and thanks for being an inspiration!
  • leamatthew
    leamatthew Posts: 162
    Options
    WEll done!! Im 6lbs to go till im in the 200's and cannot wait?, x
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm so happy for you :) Congrats!!!
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    Now i am 296! :D can't wait til next monday (monday coming up) to start another work out video! :D
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    and ty everyone for all the congrats! It really really means a lot. For the people that want to add me go right ahead. So you can do this journey with me <3<3

or to just follow me while i am doing the journey
  • jrlja5
    jrlja5 Posts: 59
    Options
    great job! Be proud!
  • bigpenguin570
    bigpenguin570 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Its so great to reach the end of a number!!! Keep it up!
  • LibraryLady75
    Options
    Congratulations! Feel overwhelmed today, but celebrate tomorrow...way to go!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you did a good job, wish you well on the next part!
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    Way to go! I hope to join you sometime in the next month or two. What have you been doing for exercise?

I did 30 day shred for 26 days straight. stopped at 26. Was supposed to take breaks but never did. Taking a break now for a week then gonna start something new later and I walk every day 40-60 minutes after i eat supper.. And i eat enough calories to please me and I don't eat like i used to. I don't eat when i am not hungry.. and i drink plenty of water
  • bryansaums
    bryansaums Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats...what a good problem to have...maybe you're changing your entire identity as you go through this process and your sense of self...change, even good, can be stressful. Just keep on your path.
  • miasmommy21407
    miasmommy21407 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    First of all...CONGRATS!!!!!

Second....You may be feeling over whelmed for a few reasons. If you gain a pound you're back in the 300's, it's uncharted territory, you may be overwhelmed with happiness....there are lots of reasons!!

Either way be sure to remind yourself of how wonderful your accomplishment is, how far you come and keep working at it! I'll be out of the 300's very soon and I am sooooo happy!
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    I have lost 10 pounds since this post :D.

I am so happy that I am 10 pounds away from that 300 lol

I am now 290. And I am still losing. Feeling awesome and can't wait to start working out again after talking to a doctor..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!