Future Trophy Wives Wanted...Apply here

Options
I am married to the absolute best man and he deserves so much more than what I've been bringing to the table lately. Now, I know that I have let myself go over the years but I didn't realize how much so until tonight when I looked at pics of myself on my mother-in-law's camera. OMG! What in the world happened to me? My skin is gray, I look pregnant, and I have more than two chins. More importantly when did that happen to me? Sad? Yes. Something to cry about? Yes...maybe a little, but I attend to correct it ASAP!
I've browsed this site and it seems like a great place. I would love to meet other wives who are looking to do some natural lifting, tucking, pulling, and snapping things back into place. If any of you are out there please send me friend request. Here's hoping to be a future Little Black Dress wearing Trophy Wife.

Replies

• dreamer9096
    Options
    I totally agree! Not only do I want to lose the weight to be sexy for my husband, I want to feel sexy for ME!! We will get into that little black dress. :)
  • laurynmcl
    laurynmcl Posts: 13
    Options
    Yes we will!
    10293248.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bgator1985
    bgator1985 Posts: 16
    Options
    1) Good luck on your goal! :)

2) I need to make a duplicate post just like this, with a different purpose :):):)
  • bhayes82
    bhayes82 Posts: 37
    Options
    Well, that's it, I'm never getting married.
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    That's me!! Friend request coming your way.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i hear ya..i knew i was fat before, but i never knew how much until it was pointed out so much i felt like dying..i too wondered how i let myself get that way..im almost to my goal, but after i get there, time for me to tighten up the saggy skin..good luck to you
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I love this post... Who doesn't want to look good for their hubs?

Honestly though for a while I got quite frustrated with myself seeing how badly I had let myself go... I wanted to lose the weight for ME, to look good for the hubs AND be a good example for my kids... SO I can TOTALLY see where you are coming from! Feel free to send me a invite, I have already reached my goal weight... but now I am working towards my goal body! :wink:
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Welll....even as a guy I'm no trophy....

Just wanted to say welcome! No one got fat overnight and you can't get fit overnight, but if you make every day a step forward you will get to your goal.
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    You can add me as well!! My husband is in super great shape and want to look just as good too! Serious about losing weight and being healthy!
  • cupcakelou383
    cupcakelou383 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    LoL, hey now.. we get back to our former sexy selves! I was married for 6 years and had 3 kids.. and look at me now! Hard to believe I used to be overweight.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a thread paying homage to Sass...:ohwell: *backs out quietly*
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a thread paying homage to Sass...:ohwell: *backs out quietly*

^^^ this.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I want my future man to be proud of me. I want to show him off in the best ways, and give him the best best best fantasies in the bedroom!

Im online often, and support as much as I can :)
  • jvelasquez28
    jvelasquez28 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I feel ya! I feel so bad for mine cuz of how I let myself go, BUT NO MORE!
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    Amen!! The thought of buying sexy lingerie and modeling for my husband is a HUGE motivator. I can imagine his jaw dropping when I first come out!!!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Most of us are really quite simple, here's a few tips.
    1. Learn to cook what we like and be ready with a sammich and a beer.
    2. Do not have any items on your "Do Not Do" list. Yes, I'm talking about intimate stuff here.
    3. Don't nag. You might think you are being helpful by reminding us we need to do something, but it's nagging. You could look it up.
    That's pretty much it, I think.
    Good luck on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    If you were to look at April. it would pretty much clean things up.
  • mrsjs140
    mrsjs140 Posts: 15
    Options
    Most of us are really quite simple, here's a few tips.
    1. Learn to cook what we like and be ready with a sammich and a beer.
    2. Do not have any items on your "Do Not Do" list. Yes, I'm talking about intimate stuff here.
    3. Don't nag. You might think you are being helpful by reminding us we need to do something, but it's nagging. You could look it up.
    That's pretty much it, I think.
    Good luck on your journey. :flowerforyou:

:laugh: My husband doesn't have any complaints.
  • Lillyeatslillies
    Options
    Here here, I'm getting married August 2013 and I'm trying to get hot for the dress in my closet!
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options

lmao, yes. i was going to say 'MEEEEEEE'. XD