30 day shred

Options
124»

Replies

• carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Finished L1D4 this morning...easier than yesterday and I am starting to look forward to doing it. What?!?!?
  • Elizadolots
    Elizadolots Posts: 178
    Options
    I am re-starting next week, made a good difference last time. :bigsmile:
  • Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    Options
    I am on level 1 day 8. Please anyone feel free to add me. I need all the motivation i can get.
  • bga008
    bga008 Posts: 90
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 COMPLETED!

So proud of myself....

Tried this for the first time yesterday and I have already lost 1lb. !!!!

22744495.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • sstuts
    sstuts Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started this Monday so I'm on day 3 level 1. I hit snooze this morning but I will do the workout when I get home. I am determined to lose this weight and stick with my plan. I am taking Sundays off and plan on moving up a level every 10 days. It's hard and my legs have killed me the past two days but this morning I felt great! I have no idea why I wouldn't wake up this morning but it won't happen again!!

Add me!! I don't have any friends on here!!
  • amyliz0226
    amyliz0226 Posts: 37
    Options
    I so want to try this!!! Is there a TON of jumping in the workouts? I'm just concerned because I have to exercise at 5:30 AM and I have a 3rd floor apartment. I know I already bother my neighbor downstairs:ohwell: but I don't want to make it any worse:embarassed:
  • CarriLu123
    CarriLu123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I so want to try this!!! Is there a TON of jumping in the workouts? I'm just concerned because I have to exercise at 5:30 AM and I have a 3rd floor apartment. I know I already bother my neighbor downstairs:ohwell: but I don't want to make it any worse:embarassed:

Almost all the cardio is jumping. Jumping Jacks, Butt Kickers, and Jump Rope.
  • amyliz0226
    amyliz0226 Posts: 37
    Options
    [Almost all the cardio is jumping. Jumping Jacks, Butt Kickers, and Jump Rope.]

Oh well. . . . . . just ordered it and will have it on Saturday:bigsmile: Sorry, neighbor:ohwell: I've been doing the treadmill for 2 weeks (incline and just started C25K), and I need some toning in my routine! Can't wait to get it and get started!