Live Fit Revolution Success stories????

I've discovered this free website/organization that helps you with a nutritional and exercise guide online....Has anyone else tried this and have proven success to share?

Replies

• BNance509
    BNance509 Posts: 79 Member
    Never heard of it. I will check it out tomorrow!
  • Gloworm46
    Gloworm46 Posts: 96 Member
    Hi Trina - I have been a member of LiveFit Revolution since April 8, 2012 and in that time I have lost 44lbs. I love the food plan, exercise plan and wonderful community of caring people where we are all on the same journey to healthy eating and living. The best part is it is absolutely free!

Granted my weight loss is not typical. When I started the plan I weighed 319lbs and am now down to 275. I didn't want to let people in the forum know how much I was losing in the beginning because I did not want them to think they must be doing something wrong if they weren't losing as much as me. The truth is that the more you have to lose the more you may lose in the beginning. I dropped a lot of water weight. I have also been able to lower the number of medications I was on for years, the swelling I was having in my left leg and foot is gone, and I have more energy along with a more positive attitude than I've had in years. By the way I should tell you that I am 66 yrs young.

Check out the site - it's not for everyone but if you are truly ready to change your eating habits and become a healthier you it may be just what you need.
  • Hi Trina - I have been a member of LiveFit Revolution since April 8, 2012 and in that time I have lost 44lbs. I love the food plan, exercise plan and wonderful community of caring people where we are all on the same journey to healthy eating and living. The best part is it is absolutely free!

Granted my weight loss is not typical. When I started the plan I weighed 319lbs and am now down to 275. I didn't want to let people in the forum know how much I was losing in the beginning because I did not want them to think they must be doing something wrong if they weren't losing as much as me. The truth is that the more you have to lose the more you may lose in the beginning. I dropped a lot of water weight. I have also been able to lower the number of medications I was on for years, the swelling I was having in my left leg and foot is gone, and I have more energy along with a more positive attitude than I've had in years. By the way I should tell you that I am 66 yrs young.

Check out the site - it's not for everyone but if you are truly ready to change your eating habits and become a healthier you it may be just what you need.

That is amazing progress!!! I'm so glad to hear that it is working for you!! I too have a lot of weight to lose as well and got stuck at 33lbs and needed something a little more structured...(that was free also) to kick me to the next level. I'm three days into phase 1 week 1 but I've right on it!!! Here's to getting healthy. Best of luck to you and thanks for sharing your story!!! :) I'm encouraged again!
  • lilymae71
    lilymae71 Posts: 23 Member
    I highly recommend LiveFit Revolution! They're in season 4 now. You must register to get access but from then on, you get a live-recording workout 4 times a week to "workout with the class." I like that it feels like I'm with them! Also, for people who have A LOT of fat to convert to muscle, your classmates are bigger people--it's not like those fitness videos with FITNESS MODELS working out. These are real people.

Phase I of the nutrition plan is what I call "elimination" (I have Celiac and a bunch of other allergies, so it reminds me of getting very clean of any known triggers--you will NEVER be hungry).

To sum up: it's FREE. Register, watch the intro. Go to Q&A and scroll through the questions and watch the video responses (they respond in a video if you send a question).

When you WI, it's to Jason (Jason and Alysia are the trainers). It's an awesome experience.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!