Update on last 3 months progress...

Options
2»

Replies

• AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    wowza! Amazing - plus I really really love seeing your old old pics to see how far youve come. Thanks for this.
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    dang girl....you look GREAT!!! Great job! :) I may have to start the picture thing. Thanks for the share.

Ha ha!! Just saw your name...not many Jenae's or Janae's around! :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    damn girl, you look HOTT. go you. i want to have a bod like yours!
  • sensualmess
    sensualmess Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    wow, you are such an inspiration!!! :) just wow, I don't know what to say!!! :)
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    BTW.... My weight has stayed the same the last 3 months.. So you peeps out there who are getting frustrated by the scale... this shows how much pictures help!!! I wish I did this more in the begining (but I didn't want to see myself then..) because I'd be A LOT farther along if I did!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    OH wow...I see the difference and that V-forming...OMG HOT!! GOOD JOB!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    AWESOME pics!! WTG!!!
  • JenaePavlak
    Options
    the blog I have on MFP has some of my routine on there (be sure to look under archive on the right).. I got serious about lifting at the beginning of this year. I always like lifting (did it in HS and some college) and did really well when I was 17 (lifting 3 days a week and BMX racing).. but just kinda fell out of it.. or did it off and on.. at the end of 2010 I started running and started lifting a little throughout 2011 (hence the progress from 2010 to july 2011)... but it wasn't til I got serious in january that I started really making progress...
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing!
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You are truly an inspiration!
  • JenaePavlak
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job! Congratulations!!
  • theblackbirdtree
    Options
    You are inspiration! Wonderful results! Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!