What Food Do You MISS MOST that you know you'd go...

Options

Replies

• jinlopez
    jinlopez Posts: 38
    Options
    What food do you MISS MOST that you know you'd go overboard with and EAT way too much of it?!?!

For me = Tostitos Chips with Salsa and Sour Cream.. can't eat just one.. mmmmm

Fried rice.
  • CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    For me its Bacon, Cheese Puffs and Doritos! LOL I quit eating all of these except for bacon quit awhile ago due to all the artificial crap in them so when i started my weight loss journey I was already used to not eating these type of things but yeah def could easily go overboard with them:) I still have the uncured, no nitrates bacon EVER so often but rarely. :laugh:
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Almost any type of potato chips. Especially with french onion dip.

But even before I started tracking I would avoid having them in the house.. I just lose all will power and eat a family size bag and get a tummy ache! :frown:
  • Tishy78
    Tishy78 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'd have to agree on Oreos. A whole row is gone before I can even comprehend it.

Also, Fritos with Chili Cheese Dip. *drool*
  • rockinright
    rockinright Posts: 241
    Options
    For me its Bacon, Cheese Puffs and Doritos! LOL I quit eating all of these except for bacon quit awhile ago due to all the artificial crap in them so when i started my weight loss journey I was already used to not eating these type of things but yeah def could easily go overboard with them:) I still have the uncured, no nitrates bacon EVER so often but rarely. :laugh:

Bacon gets a bad rap, IMHO. Calorie-wise, it's not that bad unless you do what I used to, which is eat half a pound plus at one sitting. If you stick to a couple strips (and probably avoid the nitrates) it's not all bad.
  • feedingonrose
    Options
    any time i bake cookies i cannot stop eating them. i always eat at least 1/2 doz.

now when i really want some, i will freeze most of the dough and only bake 3-6 cookies so there is no way i can eat too many.

chips, baked goods....start out with one serving and end up with too many.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Pizza, ground turkey taco's, cheez it's...
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    free-krispy-kreme-donuts.jpg
    Need I say more?

YUM!

Finally someone else who gets it...

I want pictures..it's almost better than a boobie thread talk...if you add pictures people!
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I decided many, many years ago that double stuff oreos were not to be bought or consumed on the premises. I eat the entire bag, seriously. I have no self control for those.

Aaahhhh! THIS! I CANNOT have double stuffed oreos in the house. I WILL eat the entire bag.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    nachos.jpg
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options
    nachos.jpg
    I hate you. Now, I will picture this while chewing on a carrot.
  • chloeelebeir
    chloeelebeir Posts: 130
    Options
    Nutella. I can't keep it in the house anymore, it's too tempting!

YES ME TOO! I can go to town on Nutella!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Pizza and Doughnuts
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I eat what I damn well please. If I eat too much of it I get back on track tomorrow.
  • kkrondon
    kkrondon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    For me it's cake, ice cream (Blue Bell Banana Split to be exact), french fries, chicken quesadillas, and pizza! The usual suspects. But, I haven't totally given all of them up...I indulge ever so carefully in a few of these in my weekly splurge meal (notice I said spluge meal; not splurge day)!:happy:
  • AimersBee
    Options
    I eat what I damn well please. If I eat too much of it I get back on track tomorrow.

Good to see the nicname suits the posts ;)
  • VWilson_Momoftwinsplus1
    Options
    McDonald's or Wendy's French Fries is my #1 trigger food. I totally avoid potatoes altogether.
  • Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Gummy candy! Doesn't matter if it's a worm or a bear, I will eat the entire bag then feel ucky for hours :embarassed:
  • AimersBee
    Options
    McDonald's or Wendy's French Fries is my #1 trigger food. I totally avoid potatoes altogether.

that reminds me.. mmm..

2874741020_cf51a6a01e.jpg
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Gummy candy! Doesn't matter if it's a worm or a bear, I will eat the entire bag then feel ucky for hours :embarassed:

But the bag says fat free!!!! I adore gummy of any variety :embarassed: