pick one muscle on man that make you go weak at the knees

Options

Replies

• em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    ive always liked my hubby's forearms, its a bit strange but they are yummy ;-)
    arms in general are nice but balance is essential, nothing looks more ridiculous than the guys who do millions of bicep exercises and never work their leg, huge arms with skinny little legs is not a good look!
  • charmingtrouble
    charmingtrouble Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hee hee, I ADORE my bf's biceps... I giggle like pre-teen little girl whenever I feel them after he flexes for me :blushing:
  • mrsknotts
    mrsknotts Posts: 115
    Options
    Delta and biceps....swoon!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    You hear what their saying guys? All upper body, all the time. So, stick to your Mon- Fri "Upper Body" workouts, and I'll take up residency in the empty Power Rack! :laugh:
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    arms in general are nice but balance is essential, nothing looks more ridiculous than the guys who do millions of bicep exercises and never work their leg, huge arms with skinny little legs is not a good look!

There was a guy who worked out at the gym I went to a few years back, and he bore an uncanny resemblance to Launchpad McQuack...red hair and all. LOL

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Launchpad+McQuack+Images&view=detail&id=0E7266E27B74C5A375F041436AE9DA649DF80056&first=1
  • hadesflame
    hadesflame Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Biceps... totally... I can't feel safe being held by a weak arm. :love:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Show them the 3As (arms, abs and *kitten*) and it's a done deal :laugh:

Amen
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I can't pick one... there's gotta be balance or it just looks weird. :P ;)
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options

There was a guy who worked out at the gym I went to a few years back, and he bore an uncanny resemblance to Launchpad McQuack...red hair and all. LOL

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Launchpad+McQuack+Images&view=detail&id=0E7266E27B74C5A375F041436AE9DA649DF80056&first=1

lol.
    guys dont abandon the squat rack or you will look like this, sorry trail addict :-)
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Nice thick, strong shoulders. Yum. Trail_Addicts legs make me go weak in the knees though, I must admit. :-p----
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    You hear what their saying guys? All upper body, all the time. So, stick to your Mon- Fri "Upper Body" workouts, and I'll take up residency in the empty Power Rack! :laugh:

From my experience, finding a man with amazing legs @ my gym or just in general, is like looking for a virgin in a *kitten* house. They typically have chicken legs. I'm always weary of those meat-heads at my gym wearing long pants dead lifting 651514764651lbs :laugh:
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    their muscular chest most likely.
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Time for me to step up my shoulder and Arm workouts................

You're doing just fine so far :) And you are holding Star Wars cupcakes AND wearing an Arsenal jersey?! :heart:
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I LOVE back muscles and shoulder muscles rawr LOL
  • DestinySnyder
    Options
    Strong back & shoulder muscles :smile:
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    External Obliques and forearms with ink
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    And lest I forget...the abs...of course the abs...LOL

Mfpaddict (aka LL Cool J) has great abs! Nothin but love for ya.... :flowerforyou:
  • bitterbrownie
    Options
    shoulders
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    umm.. I can only pick one... *sigh*

Gotta go with Arms..... but I oh so love the chest....

So Arms with shirt on and chest with shirt off.. =)
  • Dumbell_Diva
    Dumbell_Diva Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Nice hairy muscular chest...and that little line of hair that goes right down...it has to be a hairy muscular chest to make me weak at the knees, no smooth chests....oh and you cant beat a nice pair of strong arms wrapped around you with nice muscular shoulders.