When was the last time...

Options

Replies

• JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I made the golden graham version this summer with my toddler-they were good, but not as good as the real ones.

When is the last time you had a nap?
  • JMAMA
    Options
    oops BMAJK we posted at the same time!

The last time i was on an airplane was this summer headed to LA to visit sis, and go to Disneyland...

In honor of breast cancer awareness month-when was the last time you were screened/self check??
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    *hangs head in shame* like 5 years ago...

When was the last time you bought yourself a gift?
  • dldodson75
    Options
    Forever ago money has been so tight lately, but tomorrow I plan on splurge and buy the shred video, hey its only $10 bucks and by golly im worth it :blushing:

When was the last time you accidently used conditioner before shampooing your hair?? :laugh:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Probably a couple of months ago. When was the last time you...got really mad at a sibling or parent?
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    OH.. about 5 years ago.. but I don't hold grudges... it's all good.

When was the last time you took a day off of work, just because?
  • JMAMA
    Options
    hmmm, can't rememeber-maybe i should tomorrow!

When was the last time you dressed up for halloween, and what were you?!
  • evatorrez
    Options
    Last month...when was the last time you walked barefoot in the grass?
  • dldodson75
    Options
    all the time, gotta start rememberin to put shoes on before taken out the trash its gettin cold hahaha

When was the last time you had a lazy lounge around all day in your pjs day?
  • feistygirl09
    Options
    Sunday

When was the last time ... you watched a chick flick??
  • BMAJK
    BMAJK Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    On the plane ride home from Vegas. The Proposal-it was hilarious!!

when was the last time you...........had a wake up in the middle of the night all sweaty nighmare?
  • nene51983
    nene51983 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just moved into a new apartment and will be painting this week. Love the outcome, hate the process.... :explode: :love:

When was the last time you......... went on a first date? :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • nene51983
    Options
    Whoops, you guys reply fast....... Meant to answer the painting question...... Pardon me messing up the flow....
  • nene51983
    Options
    Never had one of those nightmares before. Hope I never do.

When was the last time..... You went go cart riding?
  • brownidbabe
    brownidbabe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Went go carting in Aug. 07.....Pensacola FL....a long ways from Alaska!

When was the last time you........went sledding?
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Last winter, probably again this winter.

When was the last time you got a new car?
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Last August - Black Ford Fiesta! I love it!

When was the last time you coulnt get to sleep because of work worries?
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Oh wow,,, it's been years.

I've been on my job almost 10 years now, and I've reached what I call "the point of terminal competence". I do a complicated wierd engineering piece, designing stuff and then weaving the work through a byzantine system of rules and laws and procedures. For the first 5 years I spent half my time trying to figure out just what to do next - what's the next step... Now I pretty much always know what to do next, and I just do it - no troubles, no problems, no worries.

I do occasionally have design ideas and answers to problems come to me in dreams, and I might wake up and have to go scribble something down before I lose it - but that's not worry, that's good stuff.

When was the last time you broke an exercise machine? (I broke my elliptical this am, and I'm a little pissy about it :grumble: ).
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    hmm I haven't broke when but I get really pissed when I go to the gym and one IS broken, and doesn't have a sign, and I get on it and try to get it to start like an idiot sometimes with ppl staring. Grr. hate that:grumble:

When was the last time u felt like you loved someone so much that all u could do all day was think about seeing them after work?
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Never...that would require having an exercise machine. :ohwell: :laugh:

Ok, I'll answer 2, took me too long to answer. LOL

Last time I couldn't wait to get out of work to see someone - my hubs when we were dating, he's a SAHD now, so he's ALWAYS there. :laugh:

When was the last time you sang in the shower?