Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone on MFP from Maryland?!?

Replies

• pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,646 Member
    Annapolis here!! Feel free to add me!
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Cecil County and belong to the Harford County Highland Society.
    Any of you with ANY celtic blood are welcome to join us, we're mostly a social group. We meet the 3rd Tuesday of ea month for dinner ($25 incl a wee dram for toasting the president, queen, troops, and Scotland) - sometimes we have a piper play for us in the restaurant. Let me know if you'd like to come to check us out.
  • Venturin
    Venturin Posts: 244 Member
    East side Baltimore county here. I am usually hiking in Patapsco near Catonsville/Elkridge on weekends. Give me a shout if you want to go hiking!
  • solaryellowtj
    solaryellowtj Posts: 27 Member
    Germantown, MD here! If anyone wants to add me feel free :)
  • Southern Calvert County here! I'm new here too, so please feel free to add me! :-)
  • sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    yes i live between fredrick and hagerstown
  • tytbone
    tytbone Posts: 14 Member
    Representin' Hagerstown-Smithsburg here! (But I need to get back to to work. ;)
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    baltimore :)
  • Hi all, Im new to MFP and live in MD. Frederick County...if anyone wants to add me please do :)
  • jjcallas
    jjcallas Posts: 1
    I live in Stevensville and would love to add some MD friends for support! Thx ladies! : )
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Me! Well, kind of. I live in Romania right now, but I grew up in Baltimore my whole life :smile:
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Hey everyone! I posted back on page one or two but I am in Montgomery County if anyone would like to add me!
  • kiwipez
    kiwipez Posts: 144
    Feel free to add me.
    We are on Kent Island now (I would say Chester, but I don't know if anyone would know where that is)
    Mary
  • Bumping because I am from Baltimore County.
  • chyeahhh \o/
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Bowie/ Largo here!
  • mewaybright
    mewaybright Posts: 240 Member
    I am from Maryland but it was many moons ago that I was last there... Suitland was the last place I lived in Maryland.
  • Smccau3
    Smccau3 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm up in Harford county!
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Yep....born and raised in Harford County :drinker:
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Born and raised on the Eastern Shore... living in Baltimore now!