Took advice and tried different swimming suits.

Options
sjeagle30
sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
Pics are in profile.
Yesterday I posted that I was going camping in a month and have not wore a bikini in 10 to 15 years but after losing a little more than 25 lbs I thought what the hell! The one from yesterday was the first pink top and i would say the feedback was about 60/40 of if i should wear it or not. The ones that said no were mostly because of the lack of support to the girls. These ones seem to work better and I even said piss on the shorts and went with a bikini bottom as well. Let me have it.....good and bad. I can take it :tongue:

Replies

• sjeagle30
    Options
    and if anyone knows how to put them from the profile to this post please feel free
  • jgkoutr
    jgkoutr Posts: 8,105 Member
    Options
    I feel like I should prefer the black one b/c well its black more conservative and black is supposed to be slimming...but I really like you in the second pink choice. (The one with the ring/metal circle in the middle.) I think you look good and should flaunt your hard work w/pride :)
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    ROCK IT GIRL! The second pink one looks AMAZING and it really shows the difference flattering clothes can make. You look smaller in it which is silly, cause you're the exact same size.

Black is more conservative? In a bikini?
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    19099154_3073.jpg

19099154_9049.jpg

I really like both of them they're much more flattering than the first choices, I think I'm going with the pink one but both look really good!
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    THE PINK BANDEAU TOP!!!

That one is super flattering on you. =] And the striped bottoms are adorable!

I don't think black is always slimming as a rule works all the time either. Cut and fit are almost always more important than color and print. Sometimes a bright color works better than black!
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    The pink is cute but I like the black top better. I think it gives you a better shape. I like both of the bottoms.... maybe pair the pink/black bottoms with black top?
  • sjeagle30
    Options
    19099154_3073.jpg

19099154_9049.jpg

I really like both of them they're much more flattering than the first choices, I think I'm going with the pink one but both look really good!

Thank you for putting the pics there. when i try to copy and paste it doesnt work!
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    19099154_3073.jpg

19099154_9049.jpg

Thank you for putting the pics there. when i try to copy and paste it doesnt work!

when you're on your profile right click the image then select 'view image' then copy that link and add the img and /img in brackets ;)
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    You rock 'em both girl! If I had to pick one, I'd go with the black. But they both look great. Enjoy showing off the results of your hard work!
  • arykh24
    arykh24 Posts: 64
    Options
    the black one looks way better on top!!!
  • aspen_matthews
    Options
    I like the new pink one. The color is great on your skin tone and the cut and style of it is quite flattering on your figure. You go girl!
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'd say black top and buy both bottoms, then you can mix and match :D
  • chamilton911
    Options
    The black one looks WAY better! The pink one still looks like you are gonna lose control of the girls any minute! I think the black one would be more forgiving and comfortable to move around in! Let us know which one you pick!!!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Of those 2 I like the black one better. The pink one smooshes your boobs.
  • CCChaos625
    CCChaos625 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    first off GREAT WORK!!!!!!!

second. I like both of them, but the pink is definately a great look at me, but not over the top.
    I bought my first hot pink bikini and wore it a few weeks ago. Rock it girl!!!!

I don't know how much longer I can wear mine this year as now that I am preggers and starting to show,
    Idk how cute its going to look any more!!!

But again Great work & both look awesome (pink pink pink!!!)
  • autumnbottom8
    autumnbottom8 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'd go with the black one!!
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You look great in the pink one :-)
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Both are so much nicer than the other pink one, you look fab!!
    If I was pushed to pick just one I'd go for the black but that may be becasue of the slightly different lighting.
    Either way, you look brilliant!
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I like both of those much better! They flatter your body more AND you can can probably bounce around without the girls bouncing out :laugh:
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Do what I do - jump around in each one like an idiot in the dressing room. If you have a nip slip in one, you have your answer.

I'd be nervous about the pink one.... but I have two younger kids that I swim with and are always climbing on me.... so extra precautions needed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!